Wednesday, August 6, 2025

Wednesday Memes

 I found some gardening memes for the gardeners today


















24 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

Thanks!

Katerinas Blog said...

Great memes!!
Yes, we often wait for the rain like this!!

roentare said...

Plant therapy is indeed much cheaper

jabblog said...

All so good. I really liked the first one and the 'six pack.'

ellie said...

Oh, these were good! thanks for the smile today! 🫠

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Fun to see these! Oh, I wish I enjoyed pulling weeds, but I don't.

Lucimar da Silva Moreira said...

Christine lindos os memes te desejo uma ótima quarta-feira bjs.

Kokopelli said...

Meme No 1 is defintely my garden atm. We had lots of rain during july and now EVERYTHING is growing like weed. :D

Crystal Collier said...

You know, crazy as it sounds, I do miss the days when I'd bring the kids out to the flower garden once a week and spend an hour pulling weeds. They grow WAY too fast where we live now.

DeniseinVA said...

Wonderful and thank you for the smiles :)

Pam said...

Just gotta comment on the first meme.....mine appears like that over night!! How is possible for grass and weeds to grow anywhere you do not want them over night but there are places in the yard I can't get crap to grow?

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I absolutely loved your plant-themed memes today, Christine. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Gigi Hawaii. I can relate to the rain joke.

Ananka said...

These are good ones :-D

Mary Kirkland said...

These are funny.

CheerfulMonk said...

😊❤️👍

Busy Bee Suz said...

These are great and the six pack one really made me giggle!

Sandra Cox said...

Loved these:) That's me when it rains.

Haddock said...

Checking on the seeds I just planted is so cute.

Sakuranko said...

Oh very good memes

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

These are fantastic, Christine! Thank you so much for sharing.

My name is Erika. said...

I particularly like this week's meme. They made me smile and are sooooo true.

Lowcarb team member said...

Good ones Christine ...thank you.

All the best Jan

DeniseinVA said...

Fun! Smiled at each one.