My Life
I never knew this!
Aww!
Now this is one of the most interesting,shocking things I’ve ever heard dear Christine 🥰👍You are doing great job indeed 🤗👌♥️
They look so nice. Have a good sunday full of smilesVioletta
Thank goodness for ZooKeepers! So interesting!
They are cute!
I didn't know any of this, but glad the zoo keepers act like they do! Happy Sunday!
Good for the zookeepers! Have a great day, Christine!
very sweet!
I had no idea!! Pandas are the cutest.
That is a great idea! How cool to save both :-D Sneaky zookeepers! Brilliant :-D
I didn't know that!
They are such cute animals.
I didn't know that. I like the idea.
Those are some dumb mammas if they can't tell the differences. Smart zoo keepers though.
I didn't know that ...All the best Jan
That's interesting. wow.
InterestingHave a good weekMuch♡love
That's fascinating! I do enjoy these.
How can you not smile at these guys?
Post a Comment
20 comments:
I never knew this!
Aww!
Now this is one of the most interesting,shocking things I’ve ever heard dear Christine 🥰👍
You are doing great job indeed 🤗👌♥️
They look so nice. Have a good sunday full of smiles
Violetta
Thank goodness for ZooKeepers! So interesting!
They are cute!
I didn't know any of this, but glad the zoo keepers act like they do! Happy Sunday!
Good for the zookeepers! Have a great day, Christine!
very sweet!
I had no idea!! Pandas are the cutest.
That is a great idea! How cool to save both :-D Sneaky zookeepers! Brilliant :-D
I didn't know that!
They are such cute animals.
I didn't know that. I like the idea.
Those are some dumb mammas if they can't tell the differences. Smart zoo keepers though.
I didn't know that ...
All the best Jan
That's interesting. wow.
Interesting
Have a good week
Much♡love
That's fascinating! I do enjoy these.
How can you not smile at these guys?
Post a Comment