Thursday, August 14, 2025

Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date - Fences theme and Beef Stir Fry

 Welcome to Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date.  Rain is on an indefinite break but I am completing her themes for the year.  Her theme this week is 'Fences' and here is my ACEO (2 1/2" x 3 1/2").



For the Dinner Date I made a beef stir fry with peppers, celery and green beans:



26 comments:

sandy said...

Fence looks nice.

Iris Flavia said...

Fun and hmmmm... YUM here.

Asep Haryono said...

Your Dinner Date look delicious

roentare said...

The photo challenge I participated last night on IG was about "fence" too

Kokopelli said...

That looks delicious!

jabblog said...

I love your fence. Beef stir fry sounds very tasty.

ellie said...

Awesome Fences! the stirfry looks delicious!

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Lovely art! Such a wonderful dinner, too!

My name is Erika. said...

That stir-fry looks very tasty.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

You've put together a delicious meal!
You drew your page with the fence beautifully.
hugs Elke

Granny Annie said...

Your fences are so precise and lovely. You always do such a great job keeping up with Rain's words.

Ananka said...

Nice fence and healthy stir fry :-D

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Love the picket fence and the dish looks delicious, Christine.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Great picket fence!

Sandra Cox said...

That fence, and its surroundings, is wonderful. Love it.
Your dish is very eye appealing, I'm sure it was tasty too:)

CAAC said...

Nice fence! I keep forgetting to check Rain's prompts and just doin' my own thing trying to find my way back. Anyway, I updated today's post to include a fence illustration I did for the A2Z challenge a few years ago. :) Have a doodletastic day, Christine! xo

R’s Rue said...

Yum.

DeniseinVA said...

I like your fence and your meal.

Mary Kirkland said...

The food looks so good.

Gillena Cox said...

Nice fence
Thanks for dropping by my blog today

Much♡love

Angie's Recipes said...

I eat beef daily! Love it.

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like your fence and your stir fry looks delicious.
Happy Thursday.

All the best Jan

DVArtist said...

Oh great fence and that dinner looks soooo good.

Wanda said...

I've always loved a picket fence. Dinner looks delicious.

CheerfulMonk said...

😊❤️

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

mmm I'm feeling hungry now.