Thursday, August 7, 2025

Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date - Comedy theme and Cauliflower mash

Welcome to Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! Rain is on an indefinite break but I am completing her themes for the year.  Here is my piece for the Comedy theme ACEO (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") in watercolour pencil :


 For the Dinner Date, I made some cauliflower mash.  I added fresh tarragon cut from a thriving plant in my garden.

21 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Such a sweet face! And cauliflower is a good idea, too. In this "summer"...

Elkes Lebensglück said...

great scene painted and delicious cooked!

jabblog said...

😊

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh, a fun art piece! & I am always up for a cauliflower mash!

My name is Erika. said...

That's a great way to show comedy. :) Your mash looks tasty.

Lucimar da Silva Moreira said...

Purê de couve-flor que delicia Christine bjs.

Angie's Recipes said...

That's a fun one.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I love your laughing girl, Christine. It made me smile!

Tanza Erlambang said...

nice painting

Gillena Cox said...

Happy Thursday Christine
Mine is
HERE

Much♡love

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Cool art!

Ananka said...

I like the girl and the mash sounds interesting :-D

Lowcarb team member said...

Fun art and I do enjoy cauliflower mash.

All the best Jan

peppylady (Dora) said...

Looks like a great card you made.

Yeliz'in Keşifleri said...

thanks for sharing

Wanda said...

Like your comedy piece. And cauliflower is a delightful change from potatoes.

CheerfulMonk said...

I love cauliflower, and I enjoy your pictures.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

DeniseinVA said...

I like the expression, excellent and your cauliflower looks delicious!

baili said...

Excellent art 👍