For the Dinner Date, I made jerk trout. It was sooo good. It is what I do with chicken so I thought I would try it on fish.
3 large trout fillets (I get these from Costo)
2 tbs Jerk paste (I get these from at bottle at the supermarket)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbs dark soy sauce
1 onion finely chopped
2 cloves garlic minced
3 tbs olive oil
1 tsp dried thyme
2 tbs lemon juice
On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, mix all ingredients on top of the trout fillets.
Bake on 350F 20 mins or until the fish flakes easily with a fork


23 comments:
How fun!!! Jerk trout...my husband would love that.
OMG. That fish sounds very, very good. I would like to make that. Thank you.
The palette is successful,
like the real thing!
The trout looks very tasty!!
Thanks for the great fish dish, it looks delicious. Your painted scene turned out beautifully! hugs Elke
I am late again (but wee.... stressy "job-wise").... Great sketch!!
A tiny lady once asked me for help and this thing did help (I am not tall, either). Thank you for the memory!
I like your drawing - it makes pallets look attractive!
Awesome art.
Such an interesting theme! & the dinner looks amazing. Thanks for the recipe!
I love trout too!
Linda a arte. Hum que delicia esse prato está muito bom Christine bjs.
Healthy dinner and like the pallet :-D
👍😊❤️
Your pallet looks great, Christine. I do like fish, but can't take too much spice on anything.
I love that wooden pallet you made. Excellent job. What is jerk paste? I'm not familiar with it.
Sandra jerk seasoning 'is a blend of garlic powder or granules, onion powder, dried thyme, ground allspice, ground ginger, cayenne pepper, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, smoked paprika, ground cloves, ground white pepper, and dark brown sugar'. I is a renowned Jamaican paste.
Oh yum. That looks great.
I love trout. My brother often brings me some of the trout he's caught when he goes fishing.
That jerk trout sounds really really tasty!
Lindo dibujo. rica cena. te mando un beso.
I would guess Jerk trout would be like smoke trout.
Jerk trout looks and sounds good.
All the best Jan
Great job on the art and the meal. Thanks for the recipe!
Great job on creating impressive art friend🤗
Trout dish looks so tasty
Post a Comment