Tuesday, August 19, 2025

Ikea Summer Special


 Husband M went to Ikea last week to take advantage of their half price meals that they have been running all summer.  The meals are $4.50 Canadian so he decided to get 2 of them.  Some people were getting a fish and chip meal as well as their meatball meal.  The construction workers are very happy, a lot of them eat at Ikea.

19 comments:

MELODY JACOB said...

A deal on food at IKEA is always a good thing. It's smart to double up on the meals, especially when they're half-price. It doesn't surprise me that the construction workers are eating there; a cheap, filling meal is hard to beat. I've always been a fan of their meatballs myself.

By the way, I just put up a new post. Feel free to check it out at www.melodyjacob.com.

jabblog said...

Sounds like a bargain.

Ananka said...

That's a good deal. I like the plant meatballs and my daughter likes them too :-D

roentare said...

That looks like a great meal

Angie's Recipes said...

Have never dined in an IKEA...

Ivy's Closet said...

That was the last thing I was thinking you'd be buying there, but it looks great! Awesome! You can't pass up a deal like that.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

It looks delicious. We've often talked about going to Ikea to eat sometime, but it's been a while.

My name is Erika. said...

I enjoy eating at IKEA, but the closest one to me is still a couple of hours away. The meatballs are one of my favorites there. You got a great deal too with them 1/2 price.

Królowa Karo said...

I love these meatballs!

CheerfulMonk said...

That’s a bargain!

Mary Kirkland said...

That's a pretty good deal. I've never had any of their meals but I've heard they are good.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I never knew they served food at IKEA, Christine. Wow!

Anonymous said...

That looks great.
rsrue.blogspot.com

LoveT. said...


Half price is a good offer.

J.P. Alexander said...

Se ve muy rico. Te mando un beso.

Lowcarb team member said...

Sounds a good deal.

All the best Jan

DeniseinVA said...

Looks like my kind of food and you can't beat that deal.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

mmm yummy good!

The Happy Whisk said...

A good deal is a good deal is a good deal. Love that.