My Life
Oh! Oh! My favorite! I love your painting - and can smell the lavender from here! xoox
Lovely drawing Christine Enjoy your Sunday
Beautiful sketch, lavender is always so lovely. Valerie
this is beautiful. happy sunday~
Beautiful sketch! Happy Sunday :)
Pretty colors!
Wonderful spring color sketch ~ Happy Week to you ~ xoxoartmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)
I love the smell of Lavender. You've reminded me to visit the lavender fields. Happy sketching this week!
Beautiful, I love lavender. Very pretty sketch!
I love the peacefulness and simplicity of this piece. Blessings!
You really captured the sunset so excellently! Even with pencil which is hard. Lavender is one of my faves --- I need to buy more -- cheers!
so relaxing
So beautiful..gorgeous art..magical! Lavender is one of my favorites each year in the garden..
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Oh! Oh! My favorite! I love your painting - and can smell the lavender from here! xoox
Lovely drawing Christine
Enjoy your Sunday
Beautiful sketch, lavender is always so lovely. Valerie
this is beautiful. happy sunday~
Beautiful sketch! Happy Sunday :)
Pretty colors!
Wonderful spring color sketch ~ Happy Week to you ~ xoxo
artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)
I love the smell of Lavender. You've reminded me to visit the lavender fields. Happy sketching this week!
Beautiful, I love lavender. Very pretty sketch!
I love the peacefulness and simplicity of this piece. Blessings!
You really captured the sunset so excellently! Even with pencil which is hard. Lavender is one of my faves --- I need to buy more -- cheers!
so relaxing
So beautiful..gorgeous art..magical! Lavender is one of my favorites each year in the garden..
Post a Comment