oh, i love this... makes one want to go out on the water for some sailing... your post below this one is a good idea... i'd enjoy having cats to pet while i drank coffee at the shop... have a great day~
Oh this is really such a joyfull illustration! I love all these colors and I wish I could travel with the little boat along your beautiful tulip coast :)
29 comments:
Love your Joy of Spring. I am waiting for some Spring here. It has been an especially hard never ending winter. Bring it on!!
What a lovely piece! Spring's the theme in my post too :)
Happy PPF!
(no. 20 on list - I'm new!)
Joy of Spring is a god reminder of all the lovely days ahead. Love it. Happy PPF.
Beautiful, love the sunny colours. Valerie
Love the tulips with the sea in the background Christine. Annette x
http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
Beautiful loads of lovely detail here today!! Very nice!!
Hugs Giggles
Love those big flowers in the foreground. Beautifully done.
You have certainly capture the joys of spring. Lovely fresh and inviting.
Yay for spring! Love your brightly coloured tulips :)
Oh, this is so pretty, colorful, and cheerful. I love it.
Definitely lots of spring in that sketch :)
I could just picture myself enjoying that spring breeze and water-really lovely!
ah, spring, this is lovely Christine!
oh, i love this... makes one want to go out on the water for some sailing... your post below this one is a good idea... i'd enjoy having cats to pet while i drank coffee at the shop... have a great day~
I too love this piece. You have created a place of true joy.
Happy weekend to you
Nicole/Beadwright
Lovely work, I can feel the sun! :)
Smiles, Saskia :)
Beautiful spring colours!
I love Spring as do all. Love your gentle piece Christine.
Very sweet. I want to be in that drawing. Happy Spring to you!
Lovely work! My yellow tulips are blooming right now, and they look just like these (well, minus the awesome water view!).
It's so peaceful. I also like the way you created depth with the large flowers in the forefront. Blessings!
great painting
Lovely painting Christine. Nice work on the variegated tulips. Enjoy the nicer weather : )
Annabelle
What a sweet piece! I love the tulips, just lovely!
wow, that is a joyous painting! In particular I adore the tulips - so well executed
Oh this is really such a joyfull illustration! I love all these colors and I wish I could travel with the little boat along your beautiful tulip coast :)
My favorite. . .yellow and on the water. . .like my yellow cottage I'm still looking to find. Blessings, Janet PPF
Such fresh feel to your drawing. I love tulips. :)
Your spring painting is so refreshing, Christine. Beautiful colors.
Post a Comment