Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday Sketches - Happy Easter 2014

Have a Happy Easter if you celebrate! If you don't I hope you are enjoying Spring like I am.

For Sunday Sketches, I've done an Easter piece on textured cardstock (5 1/2h" x 4 1/4"w) in watercolour pencils.  Unfortunately no Sunday Sketches this week as Alexandra has been in an accident and is recovering.  We wish her and Michael all the best.



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, Christine!

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely egg - I think I will eat an egg today, this has inspired me! Happy Easter, Valerie

stefanie stark said...

Happy Easter! Your pretty egg illustration on textured cardstock looks great. I love the egg cup! It reminds me of my beloved grandma's egg cups :)

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

That is a great sketch! Happy Easter, Christine. I wish you a great day.

Icy BC said...

That's a great sketch!

Happy Easter..

Jenn Jilks said...

Well done! When I do anything like this I can never get both sides of a vase or glass the same!

Adam said...

nice easter sketch

ann @ studiohyde said...

Happy Easter! :-)

TangoAlphaMike said...

Oh I read about Alex, so sad. Poor thing! Love seeing your watercolors. Pretty colors. Thanks for sharing your work Christine :)

Happy PPF
Happy Easter!
Tam

Lisabella Russo said...

What a sweet little sketch, lovely composition! I'm sorry Alexandra was injured, I hope she starts to feel better soon. Happy Easter &/or Spring to you and your family!

carol l mck said...

Adorable and you captured the fragility of the egg ~ lovely ~ thanks for your well wishes ~ xoxo
artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

Gloria Baker said...

I love this Christine!! cute!

Naquillity said...

the perfect sketch for Easter Sunday... hope your Easter was a good one. hope all is well.

Tammie Lee said...

yes, we wish them the best!
this is a charming Easter drawing!