Monday, April 14, 2014

Maple Mustard Salmon

Hope your weekend was a good one!  A friend had invited me to a girl's night out at her house this past Saturday night.  We all brought small desserts or savouries or both, we had hot cups of tea and laughed and chatted a lot.  The funniest part was when our host told us she had been bargain shopping in the US mid-west many years ago and ended up buying 20 pairs of shoes at a mall.  She says she has wide feet and often found it difficult to get that perfect fit.  All these shoes fit her perfectly.  I told them I'll have the next party in the summer.

I noticed this salmon recipe in a magazine and can't wait to try it. It calls for dijon mustard, margarine, maple syrup, soy sauce and of course, salmon fillets.

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad you had a good night out, sounds like fun. And that salmon recipe looks very yummy! Valerie

Unknown said...

Hi Christine
My weekend was good.
Thar salmon recipe looks great, i love salmon.
Enjoy your week and happy easter

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. That's a great salmon recipe. I'll have to give it a try.

Anonymous said...

what a great time, 20 pairs, wow, but, if one has trouble fining shoes I understand completely!! The salmon looks very good

Adam said...

approved by the finest bears

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine buying so many shoes at once. Lol.
That salmon recipe sounds delicious.

Melgie Campbell said...

im a big fan of salmon and it looks really good. I might try this recipe sometime:)

Lisabella Russo said...

It sounds like a wonderful visit with your friends. Heh, I think my boyfriend would be extremely baffled if I came home with so many shoes at once...

Anonymous said...

20 pairs of shoes?! Sounds like my kinda shopping trip!