We woke up to some snow on Tuesday morning:
I had never made a stuffed pork loin roast before and happened to buy this cut of meat on sale. It turned out quite nicely as pictured here and was not difficult at all. I watched a youtube video which showed me how to cut and open the roast out evenly. Then I seasoned the meat with olive oil, onion, garlic, herbs, salt, pepper, vinegar and herbs. I layered the seasonings, along with some diced celery, carrots and peppers on top of the roast. Then I rolled the meat up and didn't even have to tie it with string. I baked it at 350F for an hour. The next time I think 45 minutes will be enough and I could make a gravy with the drippings.
I had never made a stuffed pork loin roast before and happened to buy this cut of meat on sale. It turned out quite nicely as pictured here and was not difficult at all. I watched a youtube video which showed me how to cut and open the roast out evenly. Then I seasoned the meat with olive oil, onion, garlic, herbs, salt, pepper, vinegar and herbs. I layered the seasonings, along with some diced celery, carrots and peppers on top of the roast. Then I rolled the meat up and didn't even have to tie it with string. I baked it at 350F for an hour. The next time I think 45 minutes will be enough and I could make a gravy with the drippings.


10 comments:
Yummy, you have made me hungry again! Valerie
Love to see the first picture. Snow looks like something hiding behind.
stuffed pork loin roast looks great!
hello Christine~ we had snow on Tuesday too... followed by rain and by late evening we had sun. the weather couldn't make up its mind... that roast looks delicious. makes my mouth water this early in the morning... hope all is well. have a great day~
I hope that is the last time you'll wake up to snow!
lovely roast! We have more snow this morning, lots!
Wow, that looks so good, Christine. I rarely cook pork, but that's because I don't know how.
it got cold down here too, but not snow cold
Wonderful what you can find on youtube! Great photo of the snow amidst the green too, very pretty.
Nice picture with snow Chtistine
Hope you have a nice Easter!
Well done. We had ham yesterday. The kids came over. I'm needing a rest!
Post a Comment