Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Wednesday Memes


 





22 comments:

Katerinas Blog said...

Christine the meme about the shoes of a woman's different life situations is amazing..
I loved it and it overshadowed everything else!
Be well and have a beautiful day

Angie's Recipes said...

So funny!

Iris Flavia said...

Good and sad ones, and yes, we had 43C in Perth....

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks for the funnies, you have some steal-worthy ones there! Hugs!

roentare said...

Very humorous as usual

ellie said...

Oh, that first one..so real (✿◡‿◡)

Such good ones today. Thanks for the smile. Happy Wednesday!

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Oh, the dog confession..hahahaaa... & the computer one too. Yes, I feel as if I have witnessed that one๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฉท Happy Hump Day!

DeniseinVA said...

I find myself looking forward to these Christine. You find some great ones. The last was very interesting too.

Kathy G said...

The first one is SO true!

gigi-hawaii said...

I liked the dog confession.

R's Rue said...

Funny

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Funny!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

As always, Christine, I love them all, but the first one about the shoes is the story of my life, and the Scottie in the confessional absolutely takes the cake. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your memes

My name is Erika. said...

These are great. The college jeep reminds me of a thank you note my sister-in-laws school sent out to all their teachers. Instead of saying dedicated, it said defecated. Obviously someone didn't proofread.

Sandra Cox said...

Loved these. Especially the shoes:)

J.P. Alexander said...

Geniales memes. Te mando un beso.

Lowcarb team member said...

Another great collection, especially the first one.

All the best Jan

Mary Kirkland said...

Oh some of those are really funny.

CheerfulMonk said...

Thank you for the laughs! ❤️

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Funny!

baili said...

Hilarious all :)
The shoes one is terrific