My Life
To sharing fresh produce!
This is nice.. asparagus are very healthy to eat :-)Fine Art and You
Yum! I love asparagus!
Asparagus is my favorite to eat in hand roll
Lovely delivery.
Such a great time to be sharing. Lovely asparagus!
Yum. www.rsrue.blogspot.com
a healthy veggie :) enjoy the blissful time :)
I have to agree that it is a wonderful time of year.Blessings, Christine!
Our asparagus will not be ready until next year. It is sure growing well.
Asparagus is wonderful, always a delight in May and June! Hugs!
True! Love this time of the year with lots of fresh tender produce.
What a sweet gift!We've a farm selling them just down the road.
That's nice.I do like asparagus.All the best Jan
Me gustan los espárragos. Te mando un beso.
Yes! A lovely time of year.
I love asparagus!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
To sharing fresh produce!
This is nice.. asparagus are very healthy to eat :-)
Fine Art and You
Yum! I love asparagus!
Asparagus is my favorite to eat in hand roll
Lovely delivery.
Such a great time to be sharing. Lovely asparagus!
Yum.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
a healthy veggie :)
enjoy the blissful time :)
I have to agree that it is a wonderful time of year.
Blessings, Christine!
Our asparagus will not be ready until next year. It is sure growing well.
Asparagus is wonderful, always a delight in May and June! Hugs!
True! Love this time of the year with lots of fresh tender produce.
What a sweet gift!
We've a farm selling them just down the road.
That's nice.
I do like asparagus.
All the best Jan
Me gustan los espárragos. Te mando un beso.
Yes! A lovely time of year.
I love asparagus!
Post a Comment