Thursday, May 23, 2024

Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date - Vincent Van Gogh and Salmon Party Pinwheels

Welcome to Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! 

This is my piece for the 'Vincent Van Gogh' theme (3 1/2" x 3 1/2").  It is inspired by his Sunflowers.




For the Dinner Date, I made some Salmon Party Pinwheels using this recipe.


 

26 comments:

Giancarlo said...

Quelle girandole al salmone mi stuzzicano tantissimo.
Buona giornata.

Iris Flavia said...

Good interpretation of the theme. I only came up with his ear and thought - no.... ;-)
So I don´t join today...

Valerie-Jael said...

Yummy, salmon party pinwheels sound good. Your sunflowers are gorgeous, very well done! Have a happy day, hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Nice vase of Sunflowers. Salmon pinwheels look delish!!!

Much♡love

roentare said...

I love the painting. Looks very nonthreatening. Graceful and elegant

Angie's Recipes said...

Love salmon! And beautiful art.

ellie said...

Love this artpiece! Awesome yellow. Great dinner too!

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Oh, I love this theme. Wonderful postπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Ivy's Closet said...

Beautiful painting. Hope the pinwheels were great! Happy Thursday!

Jenn Jilks said...

Fun!

My name is Erika. said...

I love that you channeled you inner Van Gogh.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Beautiful art.

DUTA said...

Superb piece of art!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Your art work absolutely looks like Van Gogh!
Blessings, Christine!

CheerfulMonk said...

Beautiful art and those salmon rolls are making me hungry!

DeniseinVA said...

Very pretty and I like the sound of your salmon pinwheels too.

Jeanie said...

Those pinwheels look fabulous. And your flowers are delightful!

Sandra Cox said...

Love the Van Gogh sunflowers:)

Kym Decker said...

Fabulous art and delicious food!! Happy Sunflowers!!

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

Beautiful sunflowers! A classic. Thanks for the recipe too.

-Soma

Lowcarb team member said...

Your sunflowers are beautiful.
I bet those salmon pinwheels were delicious.

All the best Jan

J.P. Alexander said...

Lindas flores. Gracias por la receta Te mando un beso.

Veronica Lee said...

Fantastic artwork!
And those salmon rolls are making my mouth water! πŸ˜‹

Happy Friday, Christine!

Tom said...

...Christine, you are a Van Gogh!

Fundy Blue said...

Great sunflowers, Christine, and your salmon pinwheels look delicious! Happy weekend!

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

I thought about doing the Sun Flowers, but then I remembered the cat ... so the cat won for me, but you did a wonderful job on his Sun Flowers and they still hold special meaning for Ukraine. Great choice, beautifully done. Your Salmon Pinwheels sound and look delicious. Another "well done" for you :) Have an enjoyable and relaxing Memorial Day weekend.

Andrea @ from The Sol