Monday, May 27, 2024

Thoughtful Gift



 One of my sisters will miss my upcoming June birthday so we all met up for dinner recently and she gave me this birthday gift, she knows I am always outside weeding at this time of year.  

It was also great to have both of our families together and we had a good chat, it was 10 of us.

20 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

The garden tools are really lovely.

Valerie-Jael said...

This is very pretty, and useful, enjoy! Hugs, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

Very nice - out to garden work, I´d say!

gigi-hawaii said...

Large family. I am happy for you. Great gift!

ellie said...

Oh, these look great for the gardner that you are. Awesome gift. What a great time together!

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Awesome gift! Happy Monday! All the best to a beautiful June!

Kathy G said...

What lovely tools! I bet the pattern will make them easy to find in the garden.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Happy Birthday, Christine! How wonderful that you could have such a large gathering with your family, too. Great tools for gardening, I must say.
Blessings!

Katerinas Blog said...

Perfect tools!
I love that they are both very useful and very pretty!
It's very nice that your sister takes the time to give you a wonderful gift!

Hilly Nicolay said...

Beautiful gift Christine!

CheerfulMonk said...

What a thoughtful gift. I’m glad you could get together. ❤️

My name is Erika. said...

Those are really pretty garden tools. And I bet it was a lot of fun to get together too.

Charlotte (MotherOwl) said...

Camouflage garden implemens :) What a nice gift!

roentare said...

A sweet design for the tools

Lowcarb team member said...

A lovely get-together and very nice gift.

All the best Jan

J.P. Alexander said...

Lindo regalo. Te mando un beso.

Kay said...

Wow! That’s a gorgeous set of garden tools. Happy Birthday!
A dear friend served us asparagus wrapped with prosciutto and it was amazing. I was going to write this on your post about asparagus but it didn’t allow comments.

DeniseinVA said...

That’s a great gift, especially with the pretty design.

So Alice said...

Thhese gardening tools look so nice that I would probably display them as decorations or something similar :-)

https://soalicepl.blogspot.com/

baili said...

wow family get together is blessing :)

she gifted you wisely