My Life
Le patatine non mi piacciono, mentre il caffe ne bevo troppo, conosco il caffe Nescafe e devo dire che è meglio di certi caffe che si bevono al bar.Buon inizio settimana.
I think the instant coffee samples would be extremely helpful..Have a beautiful and creative week Christine!
Kesukaan saya sekali
Congrats on the free samples.
Free samples is what my mum loves
Looks like some fun things in the mail! Coffee is getting so expensive. Hope the instant was good.
I recently bought a quality decaf instant coffee and I really like it when I just want one small cup of coffee. Happy new week
children like salty tings but like you i am not comfortable to eat salty stuff hugs and best wishes
Coffee can be used in baking :-)
Yuk, salty, I hate them all.
I never get free samples in the mail, so you are lucky.
Nice!
I love free samples
It's always exciting to see what surprises arrive in the mailbox! Read my new blog post.
Free is good, but I'm not a big fan of instant coffee.Blessings, Christine!
Wow, we never get freebies.
Da ganas de probarlas. Buena semana. Te mando un beso.
Hola!el Nescafe no esta nada mal. Besos
I agree that the crackers are too salty. Hey they were free. Nice.
Very nice to have free samples.
No freebies here!All the best Jan
It's been years since we've gotten any free samples in the mail. You're lucky to get to try these things.
Post a Comment
22 comments:
Le patatine non mi piacciono, mentre il caffe ne bevo troppo, conosco il caffe Nescafe e devo dire che è meglio di certi caffe che si bevono al bar.
Buon inizio settimana.
I think the instant coffee samples would be extremely helpful..
Have a beautiful and creative week Christine!
Kesukaan saya sekali
Congrats on the free samples.
Free samples is what my mum loves
Looks like some fun things in the mail! Coffee is getting so expensive. Hope the instant was good.
I recently bought a quality decaf instant coffee and I really like it when I just want one small cup of coffee.
Happy new week
children like salty tings but like you i am not comfortable to eat salty stuff
hugs and best wishes
Coffee can be used in baking :-)
Yuk, salty, I hate them all.
I never get free samples in the mail, so you are lucky.
Nice!
I love free samples
It's always exciting to see what surprises arrive in the mailbox! Read my new blog post.
Free is good, but I'm not a big fan of instant coffee.
Blessings, Christine!
Wow, we never get freebies.
Da ganas de probarlas. Buena semana. Te mando un beso.
Hola!el Nescafe no esta nada mal. Besos
I agree that the crackers are too salty. Hey they were free. Nice.
Very nice to have free samples.
No freebies here!
All the best Jan
It's been years since we've gotten any free samples in the mail. You're lucky to get to try these things.
Post a Comment