Thursday, May 16, 2024

Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date - Balloons and Dijon Salmon


 Welcome to Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date!  The theme is 'Balloons', here is my ACEO (2 1/2" x 3 1/2").



For the Dinner Date, I made some Dijon salmon, it is so good!

2 tbs dijon mustard
1 tbs honey
1 tbs olive oil
1 tbs lemon juice
2 cloves garlic minced
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp hot sauce (optional)
1 tsp dried tarragon (or your favourite herb)
1 salmon fillet

Place a salmon fillet on a baking dish lined with parchment paper.  Rub all the ingredients on top of the salmon.

bake at 425F 15-20 mins

27 comments:

Djangkaru Bumi said...

artikel yang menarik
saya suka

Hilly Nicolay said...

Lovely painting Christine.

roentare said...

That balloon girl painting is looking fantastic

Ivy's Closet said...

I hear honey is the best way to enjoy salmon, but I don't like salmon. Adoring the balloon art! Happy Thursday!

Angie's Recipes said...

Had some salmon too :-))

Granny Annie said...

Love Miss Red Balloons.

Valerie-Jael said...

That salmon looks wonderful! Hugs!

Jenn Jilks said...

Both are yummy!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Iris Flavia said...

Cute balloon-girl! Sadly I only like white fish and Tuna.

Kinga K. said...

Perfect dinner :D

Katerinas Blog said...

I love the balloon painting,
especially the color of the balloons!

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Lovey red!

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Beautiful red art!

Gillena Cox said...

That's a lot of red balloons. Happy Thursday

much🤍love

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Nothing more festive than bright red balloon, Christine. Blessings!

My name is Erika. said...

That salmon looks so yummy!!!!

My name is Erika. said...

That salmon looks delicious. Yummy!

Sandra Cox said...

Love the balloon pic;)

J.P. Alexander said...

Linda pintura. Me gusto mucho. Gracias por la receta. Te mando un beso.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely art and yummy salmon, thanks for sharing the recipe.

All the best Jan

Wanda said...

Happy Balloons! The Salmon is so similar to my recipe!! Yum, Yum.

peppylady (Dora) said...

That's a lot of balloons to hold.

baili said...

such a lovely art !
loved how you draw the balloon lady
fish looks so tasty

DeniseinVA said...

Very timely, I am cooking salmon tonight so I will give this a try. Thanks Christine and also enjoyed another art piece.

Fundy Blue said...

Fun drawing, and your salmon recipe looks delicious, Christine!

Lorraine said...

Love the art and that recipe looks delish!