My Life
Linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off.
Very pretty!
Cute half-face.
Fabulous angle, great idea! Hugs!
That eye is enchanting
That is awesome!
Oh i luv luv luv thjs ACEOThanks for linking to AFFFMuch♡love
Pretty :D
...I see!
Very cool. I like that angle.
Nicely done!
Oh, so cool! Love the look of this! Great contrast and much much more.
Wonderful angle and color. Happy Friday!
This is cute!
I love the perspective you've painted here, Christine. Blessings!
Very original!
I like the look of this.
I enjoy all your artwork, but I love this! It's the closeup of the eye that is so intriguing. Windows to the soul and all that.
Another great piece, Christine.
This is very cool. Love the crop, super interesting.Allie ofwww.allienyc.com
Linda cebra. te mando un beso.
Sorry I haven't been around lately. This Lupus is kicking my (joints). Your zebra eye is stunning. I always LOVE your art.
That's cute!
Well balanced.
Really striking, Christine! I love this!
Very nicely done.All the best Jan
Impressive wow❤
Ohhh I love this. Thank you for joining FFO
Fun zebra ~ done well ~ thanks,Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,A ShutterBug Explores,aka (A Creative Harbor)
Post a Comment
29 comments:
Very pretty!
Cute half-face.
Fabulous angle, great idea! Hugs!
That eye is enchanting
That is awesome!
Oh i luv luv luv thjs ACEO
Thanks for linking to AFFF
Much♡love
Pretty :D
...I see!
Very cool. I like that angle.
Nicely done!
Oh, so cool! Love the look of this! Great contrast and much much more.
Wonderful angle and color. Happy Friday!
This is cute!
I love the perspective you've painted here, Christine. Blessings!
Very original!
Very original!
I like the look of this.
I enjoy all your artwork, but I love this! It's the closeup of the eye that is so intriguing. Windows to the soul and all that.
Another great piece, Christine.
This is very cool. Love the crop, super interesting.
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
Linda cebra. te mando un beso.
Sorry I haven't been around lately. This Lupus is kicking my (joints). Your zebra eye is stunning. I always LOVE your art.
That's cute!
Well balanced.
Really striking, Christine! I love this!
Very nicely done.
All the best Jan
Impressive wow❤
Ohhh I love this. Thank you for joining FFO
Fun zebra ~ done well ~ thanks,
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Post a Comment