My Life
Linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off and to Gillena's Art For Fun Friday.
That's stunning!
Thank you. My Dad went to Galapagos and now I think of him....
Fantastic! Hugs and happy Friday!
Very nicely done.
Such a great capture of this bird. Wonderful character!
Oh Christine, this is beautiful. Very well done. Thank you for joining FFO and have a lovely weekend.
That's a great face and nicely done piece Christine. Have a great weekend.
Beautiful drawing, I also like painting birds :-)
...I don't want to tangle with it!
Beautiful, Christine!
That's a nice hawk. Luv the expression capturedHappy weekend Christine. Thanks for linking to Art For Fun FridayMuch♡love
Beautiful hawk, Christine.Have a lovely weekend...
that is cool!
Beautiful.
Awesome
Lovely :D
This may be one of your best yet, Christine.Have a grand weekend.
Bela pintura!Bom fim de semana!:-)
Great picture, his eyes look fierce.
Well done!
That's very nicely done.All the best Jan
Awesome hawk ~ hugs,Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,A ShutterBug Explores,aka (A Creative Harbor)
That came out good.
Lindo Halcón. Te mando un beso.
Post a Comment
24 comments:
That's stunning!
Thank you. My Dad went to Galapagos and now I think of him....
Fantastic! Hugs and happy Friday!
Very nicely done.
Such a great capture of this bird. Wonderful character!
Oh Christine, this is beautiful. Very well done. Thank you for joining FFO and have a lovely weekend.
That's a great face and nicely done piece Christine. Have a great weekend.
Beautiful drawing, I also like painting birds :-)
...I don't want to tangle with it!
Beautiful, Christine!
That's a nice hawk. Luv the expression captured
Happy weekend Christine. Thanks for linking to Art For Fun Friday
Much♡love
Beautiful hawk, Christine.
Have a lovely weekend...
that is cool!
Beautiful.
Awesome
Lovely :D
This may be one of your best yet, Christine.
Have a grand weekend.
Bela pintura!
Bom fim de semana!
:-)
Great picture, his eyes look fierce.
Well done!
That's very nicely done.
All the best Jan
Awesome hawk ~ hugs,
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
That came out good.
Lindo Halcón. Te mando un beso.
Post a Comment