My Life
It is the long Victoria Day weekend, when gardening can safely start.
I look forward to seeing this recipe. I made your salmon one from yesterday and it was delicious, so thank you again for sharing it.
That looks very healthy
Recipe, please?For in case next winter we can buy some. Usually it comes in a can and we cook it to death. Yummy, but not healthy...
It's Pfingsten over here, so a long weekend too.
One day soon, I need to try some kale. Have a great weekend, Christine!
I wish I love Kale. But it is very hard for me to eat it. Although, I occasionally make a pesto out of mine.
Have a great weekend, enjoy your Kale! Hugs!
Iris I cut the leaves into small bits and make a salad but you can toss some into soups too if yours is in a can. -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
Kale is so yummy. And it's funny, we can safely plant starting with our long weekend next weekend. But I cheated and started planting now anyhow.
I cooked kale last time I made it. Tastes like spinach to me.
Amo couve refogado com alho e cebola! 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Beijos!
Me encnata el Kale en sopa y en saladas. Te mando un beso.
It looks very healthy and you can make many recipes with it!Have a nice Week!
So glad you tried the salmon Denise, the mustard and lemon juice really add to the recipe
I’m trying to learn to like kale. Wish me luck, because it’s so good for us. 🙂
Happy gardening Kale must be a healthy salad
Enjoy your kale salad.All the best Jan
I can certainly remember people waiting for after Victoria Day to get their gardens going. What a thoughtful friend to bring you kale, Christine!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
I look forward to seeing this recipe. I made your salmon one from yesterday and it was delicious, so thank you again for sharing it.
That looks very healthy
Recipe, please?
For in case next winter we can buy some. Usually it comes in a can and we cook it to death. Yummy, but not healthy...
It's Pfingsten over here, so a long weekend too.
One day soon, I need to try some kale. Have a great weekend, Christine!
I wish I love Kale. But it is very hard for me to eat it. Although, I occasionally make a pesto out of mine.
Have a great weekend, enjoy your Kale! Hugs!
Iris I cut the leaves into small bits and make a salad but you can toss some into soups too if yours is in a can. -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
Kale is so yummy. And it's funny, we can safely plant starting with our long weekend next weekend. But I cheated and started planting now anyhow.
I cooked kale last time I made it. Tastes like spinach to me.
Amo couve refogado com alho e cebola!
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
Beijos!
Me encnata el Kale en sopa y en saladas. Te mando un beso.
It looks very healthy
and you can make many recipes with it!
Have a nice Week!
So glad you tried the salmon Denise, the mustard and lemon juice really add to the recipe
I’m trying to learn to like kale. Wish me luck, because it’s so good for us. 🙂
Happy gardening
Kale must be a healthy salad
Enjoy your kale salad.
All the best Jan
I can certainly remember people waiting for after Victoria Day to get their gardens going. What a thoughtful friend to bring you kale, Christine!
Post a Comment