I know April Fool's is over but you have to watch this video, it's a good one!
Daughter L sent me a photo of these 'graham cracker crust chocolate chip cookies' that she made recently. She said they taste like gourmet cookies. They sure look good.
It says 'Google has been able to differentiate between two types of employees: segmentors and integrators.' 31% are segmentors, who know how to separate home from work. The other 69% are integrators who cannot. If you didn't know it already, segmentors are better off. Which category do you think you fall into? I think I am a segmentor.
Daughter L sent me a photo of these 'graham cracker crust chocolate chip cookies' that she made recently. She said they taste like gourmet cookies. They sure look good.
It says 'Google has been able to differentiate between two types of employees: segmentors and integrators.' 31% are segmentors, who know how to separate home from work. The other 69% are integrators who cannot. If you didn't know it already, segmentors are better off. Which category do you think you fall into? I think I am a segmentor.

13 comments:
Thos cookies look good. When I was teaching, I always had to do a lot of work, preps and corrections at home, so guess I was an integrator! Valerie
Hi Christine, these cookies looks tasty. I am definitely a segmentor, as soon as I leave the office I turn off from work. I think it is necessary to do that, if you can of course. Have a great day!
me too! great cookies!!!
Just clicked on the link you posted on my blog about the prank (the same one as above) and it's HILARIOUS!!!! Thank you so much for sharing :)
The cookies look so yummy!
Hahaha...best April fool's prank EVER! I think I'm a segmentor, too.
These cookies look absolutely amazing!
I love chocolate chip cookies and those look like a winner!
As for work, I am retired, but remember how stressful it was.
Definitely a segmentor or when I am working for someone else. Leave the home stuff at home and do one's job. That's always been my philosophy. However, I have always been bad about bringing the work stuff home especially when I was teaching.
I'm retired, so i'm not sure. I think i was a segmenter though. :)
Those cookies look so super delicious!
The cookies look delicious! Funny April Fool's joke! I'm not sure what I am, I think it depends...
The cookies looks really good ang the video is so fun to watch.:)
nice cookies
Post a Comment