Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Plain Banana Smoothie

I was at my local convenience store getting a coke froster.  The attendants said hello to me and I pointed to one of them and said 'he's in a t-shirt today!'  He said in his accented voice 'what, you want me to wear a blanket?'  I had to laugh.  

Now that the warmer weather is here, I made a simple banana smoothie and enjoyed it.

1 cup of milk
1 banana
1 tbs honey
8 ice cubes

Puree all ingredients in a blender.  I decorated my glass with a slice of banana.

13 comments:

Kay said...

This sounds very good and delicious!

Valerie-Jael said...

YUMMY!!!!! I need one now, too! Valerie

Anonymous said...

I love this banana smoothie. It makes me cool!

Anonymous said...

It's cute what people say in a retort. Touche.
I need a cold refreshing drink too.

Kathy G said...

Bananas are the best fruit to add to a smoothie

Adam said...

looks good

Anonymous said...

this looks lovely!!

Unknown said...

Looks tasty and healthy.

Anonymous said...

We're such a fan of smoothies - this looks fabulous!
Mary

Lisabella Russo said...

Looks delicious! Yum!

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

This smoothie looks so good! Lots of good stuff in it.

Gloria Baker said...

look delicious Christine!!

Kay said...

This looks really yummy! I probably put too much into my smoothies. I also add in yogurt, frozen berries, frozen pineapples, an apple and a scoop of ice cream. No ice cubes though.