Friday, April 4, 2014

Paint Party Friday - Swan

This is a greeting card done in acrylic on textured cardstock (5 1/2"w x 4 1/4"h). It's called 'Swan'. Happy PPF!



27 comments:

Marji said...

Love the swan and the simplicity of your card design. Great!

GlorV1 said...

I agree with Marji. This swan looks like he is wondering what to do next. tee hee. He is darling. Happy PPF!

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love your swan in this very clean and graphic piece. Blessings!

Unknown said...

The colors in this are amazing...

Helen Campbell said...

Lovely swan! He looks like he's watching me. :)

Lynn Cohen said...

Enjoyable paint brush strokes! HPPF!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful painting! Valerie

denthe said...

Lovely swan, beautiful eye!

Tracey FK said...

That is lovely... The beak is just perfect... Xx

Laila said...

Lovely swan and I especially love the brush strokes in the white. Happy PPF.

Netty said...

Love your swan card. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Zana said...

This is wonderful!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

What a beautiful swan :)

Jenn Jilks said...

Well done!
I did a pastel, I think I'll post it Sunday!
(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! I would love to see a swan, right about now, its a blizzard here!

Anonymous said...

The swans here in Hawaii look different. I like the colors in this painting, though.

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

What a beautiful swan! That is a lovely greeting card. Have a great weekend.

Camila Rafaela Felippi said...

Birds are wonderful! Do you paint with gouache?

Have a good weekend!

Annabelle said...

Love the swan Christine and I agree with Gloria,you've given him a curious eye : )

Annabelle

Linda Kunsman said...

beautiful swan portrait Christine!

Adam said...

nice swan

TangoAlphaMike said...

I really like the colors...I think that aqua blue is my favorite color right now. ESPECIALLY with white. Pretty swan, he looks like he's really serious about something :)

Happy Paint Party Friday!
http://www.tamsartinflight.com
http://cardmakingartists.com

Giggles said...

Oh this is so beautiful! The expression is wonderful!!

Hugs Giggles

DVArtist said...

So pretty and such a mystery in his eye.
Nicole/Beadwright

Anonymous said...

A lovely painting, with wonderful expression.

Claudia

Debbie said...

i love your swan Christine! Happy SS!

Lisabella Russo said...

Beautiful swan, I love his face and expression.