Have you heard of these cat cafes popping up around the U.S.? What do you think? It is already popular in Japan and Europe. It is a coffee shop that has cats for you to play with. It is therapeutic.
This one is in NYC.
This one is in NYC.
This one's in San Francisco.
And one is planned to open in Toronto.
What will they think of next?
15 comments:
I saw a programme on TV last weekend about a cat cafe in Vienna. Fun idea, but I am not quite sure I would want to drink my coffee there! Valerie
Incredible! But I don't like cats so much that I would patronize such a place. Lol.
I saw a news article about these recently - such a cool thing!
It's not a place for me..I don't even go to Starbucks or Tim Horton..
Has to be kittens. Big cats won't play.
I think I'd just stay home with my own cats :-)
I barely like cats and I'm not a fan of coffee
They'll think of whatever will make them money!
Omg! I would love to visit some place like this! In Brazil we just have Copa, Copa and Copa (it's really terrible) :/
How fun is that! I love cats and have always had one until about 2 years ago. I had to get rid of my cat(adopted out to cat lovers) because more & more of my friends and family became allergic to cats in general. I would love to "visit" with cats. Thank you for your comment on my blog.
I think is fun for cats :) lol
I think it's a great idea, not everyone can have a pet at home. I love cats but both my boyfriend and I are allergic. I do love to visit other people's cats while I'm visiting them... Thanks about my headaches, it can be the weather shifting sometimes that sets them off...
Hmmm.... I don't know about that. I've never heard of it, but I know cats seem to be very popular in Japan.
Never heard of any cat cafes in Australia or anywhere else.....lots of dog cafes!
You certainly find some interesting new stories Christine.
Hugs
Peggy xxxxxx
I was wrong. A shelter in my area sponsored a cat cafe tonight; it was a lot of fun to play with the kittens and cats that were there.
Post a Comment