We saw Captain America on the weekend at a private screening in our local theatre. Husband M's friend invited us. It was hosted by a real estate agent who knows M's friend. So there we all were at 8.30am in the morning. We were given coupons for a kid sized snack which consisted of popcorn, soda and a chocolate bar. It didn't include coffee wouldn't you know it! It was a full house and the real estate agent was sure to greet everyone and say goodbye to everyone. She also made a little presentation before the movie to sell herself. It was a good movie if you like lots of fighting stunts and action, very fast-paced. It was strange to be at the movies first thing in the morning with friends when all I really wanted was a good cup of coffee, lol.
11 comments:
I don't think I've ever seen coffee at the theaters. I did see Cpt America 2 a few days ago and the theater gave us 2 free small popcorns.
That is an odd time, but the price was right!
It's a nice idea, I wouldn't be up for it that early, but it sounds like it was fun! I hope you were able to get your coffee later.
oops this was my April 10th post!
I haven't been to the movies in years, just not my thing anymore. But, David is a movie buff.
Sounds like a good one for DVD when it comes out. Have a wonderful day!
Yes, 8:30 is kind of early to watch a full pack action movie! Glad you like it though.
oh how cool is that!!! so neat to be at a private showing!!!! Thank you for the kind words Christine!!! you are so sweet!!!!
It sounds fun, but like a lot of action (maybe too much?) in the am before coffee? Lol.
Hubby and I saw Captain America last weekend on our date night. It was ok if you like that sort of thing, which he does. i would have wanted coffee too!
What a fun thing to do! We went to Ottawa for a cystoscopy. Hubby is fine, thankfully, despite symptoms. I'm so tired of it all, though. Such stress.
Post a Comment