Tuesday, April 22, 2014

After the weekend

Son K is finished school for the winter semester and we (anxiously) await his final marks, hopefully all will be ok.  We took my mom for a nice Easter lunch on the weekend.  She loves ice cream so we went to a really good ice cream place afterward.  I ordered her a double fudge chocolate ice cream with raspberries and brownies, yum!

The next day daughter L came into town with her boyfriend and we went to an extended family gathering at husband M's sister's house.  The food was fantastic as usual and it was great to see all the little babies, growing up so fast already.  There are 2 more babies expected this summer and we have been invited to a baby shower.  The circle of life continues!

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

That ice cream sounds fantastic! Yes, the circle of life continues, and it's good so! Valerie

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful weekend! Cheers to family life!

Camila Rafaela Felippi said...

Hello!
I hope K has good grades! I would love to have an ice cream now *0*
Your weekend was perfect! I hope I have one this too!

Hugs

Crystal said...

Gathering the family is always a special time! Hope you had a wonderful Easter. :-)

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

Lots of good stuff going on in your world! And ice cream, too. Yummy!

Adam said...

My town doesn't even have a real ice cream shoppe anymore. They had been replaced with frozen yogurt places.

Mary said...

What a fun time! Lots of family and good food. Best times ever in my book!

Gloria Baker said...

The times goes so fast didn't Christine? I would to be more slowly! xo

Naquillity said...

sounds like you and your family have had some nice times together. yes, time goes by so quickly. but so many precious moments are there for the taking.

hope your windows 8.1 is working well for you. sorry it took so long to download and restart everything. have a great day~

Lisabella Russo said...

I have a major sweet tooth, your mom's desert sounds so yummy! Good luck with the grades. It sounds like a wonderful Easter.

Jenn Jilks said...

Circle of life, indeed!