Wednesday, February 19, 2025

Wednesday Memes


 


got the one above from Iris.




30 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

LOL...thanks for the laugh, Christine.

CheerfulMonk said...

I especially love the first one!

DrumMajor said...

ute egg one. It's been a long time (50?) since I put groceries on a little credit at a tiny town grocery, a lot like the one on the Waltons. Linda in Kansas

roentare said...

The last one is a good laugh

Iris Flavia said...

#2 is so true!

gigi-hawaii said...

I saw on TV the sight of that Delta plane flipping over in Toronto. Thought of you.

ellie said...

Oh, that last one really his home! These were great!

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh, that first one..it is amazing to have some in the house! Thanks for giving me a smile on our very cold morning💚🧡❤️💙❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Oh, just what I needed this morning. Thanks for he smile (✿◡‿◡)

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Cool!

Ananka said...

These are good ones :-D

Christine said...

Hi Linda

Christine said...

it was all over the news yesterday Gigi, handled well

Lisabella Russo said...

Wonderful! I especially liked the one about courage.

Red said...

the last meme certainly applies here.

Adrasteja said...

I love memes. The genius who created them! The ones presented in your post are also very funny.
I just followed your blog - if you’d like, feel free to check out mine too :)

Martha Jane Orlando said...

That first one "cracked" me up, Christine. LOL!

Wanda said...

Who would ever thought that eggs would be more valuable that gold. I've been trying to downsize all my collectables so the kids wont have to sift through them. I don't use any of them...so why would they? A new era isn't it??

Rostrose said...

I particularly like the snow saying, dear Christine!
All the best, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2025/02/winterurlaub-in-bad-mitterndorf-und.html

Mary Kirkland said...

The egg meme is not wrong. I went to the store today and an 18 pack of eggs is still $20.

DVArtist said...

Love these.

LoveT. said...

I really like the Wednesday memes

Lowcarb team member said...

Good ones Christine ... thank you.

All the best Jan

The Happy Whisk said...

Good ones! Funny about the eggs. I hear they are high at the market.

My name is Erika. said...

The eggs made me laugh, and the China cabinet is true. But maybe not boomer parents. I'm a boomer and I don't want it either. :) Hope it was a good day.

J.P. Alexander said...

Geniales memes. Te mando un beso.

Busy Bee Suz said...

These are great! Thanks for the laugh

sandy said...

Boomer parent - oh God yeah - ...i need to declutter ...my guys wouldn't want all the stuff i have.

Kay said...

Thank you for the chuckles, Christine. And yes, that's what my daughter would say about all the stuff we have too.

baili said...

All so lovely,wise and amusing
Thank you so much ☺️