My Life
Yupp, the last one especially!
The last quote is so good
🍅
Cool!
Love them all!
Oh, these did make me smile! Such fun ones, indeed! I loved the first and the last one so much..These were great!
Love them all. www.rsrue.blogspot.com
knowledge and fruit...LOL
The one about the twins was hilarious! Oh, my.
Fantastic memes once again, Christine!
Funny memes and great sayings, dear Christine!All the best, Traudehttps://rostrose.blogspot.com/2025/02/winterurlaub-in-bad-mitterndorf-und.html
The baby one is too funny.
I like the caption for the twins.
I love the first one <3
Very nice -melodyjacob.com
Love them all but the first one speaks to me today. Thanks Christine!
These are all great!
They are all good :)All the best Jan
The last one was my favorite
Those are funny. I take all the pictures too so I get that one.
Nice meme....the last meme make me think a lot
Great selection. Mom fed me twice.....hahahaha
Thank you for the laughs. 😊
These are great as always. I love the twins and the tomato wisdom. Hope it was a great day.
Of course your mom was there she took all the pictures. OMG such a classic and so true!Allie ofwww.allienyc.com
Good ones :-D
Haha the last one 👌
Post a Comment
28 comments:
Yupp, the last one especially!
The last quote is so good
🍅
Cool!
Love them all!
Oh, these did make me smile! Such fun ones, indeed! I loved the first and the last one so much..These were great!
Love them all.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
knowledge and fruit...LOL
The one about the twins was hilarious! Oh, my.
Fantastic memes once again, Christine!
Funny memes and great sayings, dear Christine!
All the best, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2025/02/winterurlaub-in-bad-mitterndorf-und.html
The baby one is too funny.
I like the caption for the twins.
I love the first one <3
Very nice -melodyjacob.com
Love them all but the first one speaks to me today. Thanks Christine!
These are all great!
They are all good :)
All the best Jan
The last one was my favorite
The last one was my favorite
Those are funny. I take all the pictures too so I get that one.
Nice meme....
the last meme make me think a lot
Great selection. Mom fed me twice.....hahahaha
Thank you for the laughs. 😊
These are great as always. I love the twins and the tomato wisdom. Hope it was a great day.
Of course your mom was there she took all the pictures. OMG such a classic and so true!
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
Good ones :-D
Haha the last one 👌
Post a Comment