My Life
Diet fork and spoon are fun!
Fun and wise ones. When I look at my Nieces and other kids, heck, I am "old", but reckon I grew up in better times...
Love this fun post.Thanks for the smiles!
Great memes.
i smile when i think about diet memethe bear are cute and funny
Love the diet fork and spoon. Yep, side effects are the problem. Linda in Kansas
Buona giornata
Oh, such fun one. So adoring that last one. And we certainly need some quiet time. Love these Wednesday MEMES💗
Oh, those diet forks and spoons..I guess I need those. So really thoughtful ones, as well. Thanks so much. I do appreciate these more than you know. All the best to a wonderful month 💗💖💕
It's true, the side effects!
Gummy Bear, huh? Very witty. I like the pun.
I have one of those diet spoons. lol
These are good ones Christine :-D
A good set today.
The one about aging and side effects really got to me, Christine. Too true!
A gummy bear. lol
Hello, these memes are very funny! Good for you.
They are funny!
Thanks for stopping by Linda
Very funny Wednesday Memes again
I like the one about appreciating the little things in life.www.benitajames.com
Happy Wednesday Christine and many thanks for these memes.All the best Jan
The last one is very fun!
The last one is funny, and I like the quote about winter. It's a good reminder at this point in winter.
Age does have it advantage and disadvantage
That diet fork and spoon are funny.
Another good group of memes.
Lindos memes. Te mando un beso.
LOL these are great, but the one about age kills me, SO true!Allie ofwww.allienyc.com
Yes, winter is a time to recharge.
Yup! I have those side effects all right.
Awesome all dear Christine 🥰Appreciate small things,yes this is my gift by the grace of God🥹Blessed days ahead ♥️
Post a Comment
32 comments:
Diet fork and spoon are fun!
Fun and wise ones. When I look at my Nieces and other kids, heck, I am "old", but reckon I grew up in better times...
Love this fun post.
Thanks for the smiles!
Great memes.
i smile when i think about diet meme
the bear are cute and funny
Love the diet fork and spoon. Yep, side effects are the problem. Linda in Kansas
Buona giornata
Oh, such fun one. So adoring that last one. And we certainly need some quiet time. Love these Wednesday MEMES💗
Oh, those diet forks and spoons..I guess I need those. So really thoughtful ones, as well. Thanks so much. I do appreciate these more than you know. All the best to a wonderful month 💗💖💕
It's true, the side effects!
Gummy Bear, huh? Very witty. I like the pun.
I have one of those diet spoons. lol
These are good ones Christine :-D
A good set today.
The one about aging and side effects really got to me, Christine. Too true!
A gummy bear. lol
Hello, these memes are very funny! Good for you.
They are funny!
Thanks for stopping by Linda
Very funny Wednesday Memes again
I like the one about appreciating the little things in life.
www.benitajames.com
Happy Wednesday Christine and many thanks for these memes.
All the best Jan
The last one is very fun!
The last one is funny, and I like the quote about winter. It's a good reminder at this point in winter.
Age does have it advantage and disadvantage
That diet fork and spoon are funny.
Another good group of memes.
Lindos memes. Te mando un beso.
LOL these are great, but the one about age kills me, SO true!
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
Yes, winter is a time to recharge.
Yup! I have those side effects all right.
Awesome all dear Christine 🥰
Appreciate small things,yes this is my gift by the grace of God🥹
Blessed days ahead ♥️
Post a Comment