Sunday, February 2, 2025

Sunday Smiles


I thought this meme was hilarious, if you have a birdfeeder you will know the squirrels go after these. 

Linking to Gillena's Sunday Smiles.

29 comments:

roentare said...

They are competitive for the feeder

CheerfulMonk said...

😊👍

DeniseinVA said...

Very cute!

Katerinas Blog said...

That's cool,
they're definitely looking for the easy food!!
Happy Sunday Christine!

Angie's Recipes said...

Such a cutie!

Ivy's Closet said...

So true. This did make me laugh. Ours really know how to make the most of a bird feeder.

Iris Flavia said...

Sadly I have no bird feeder, but I give Peanut 2 walnuts each day.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

That is awesome!

My name is Erika. said...

Ha ha. I agree this is pretty funny! Thanks for the smiles this morning.

Carol said...

Yes, the squirrels can be very aggressive at times near a birdfeeder.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful post

Pam said...

for 25 yrs I battled these brats, then I learned, red pepper on the seeds. Birds will eat it and the squirrels will not eat it. But then I was going through pepper so fast. A friend then told me to use safflower seeds. Squirrels do not eat that, or they didn't for me.

Ananka said...

Cute. I feed the squirrels as well as the birds on my walks :-D

Christine said...

Thanks Pam.

Mary Kirkland said...

That is cute and funny.

Gillena Cox said...

😊 LOL
Nice one Christine. Thank you for linking to SundaySmiles

Much♡love

Shug said...

Visiting your blog today...this is cute and so true. We have too many squirrels around here that try to get to the bird feeders constantly. Happy groundhog day.

The Happy Whisk said...

For sure they do!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Oh, yes, they certainly do! Blessings, Christine, and thanks for the smiles.

Anonymous said...

This is a fun one-I first saw it on facebook-thanks for sharing

Granny Annie said...

My bird feeder helps keep the squirrels alive.

J.P. Alexander said...

Linda ardilla. Te mando un beso.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Good One

Unknown said...

Cubby squirrel...

Jyoti said...

Awww so cute! Wishing you a great day!
Rampdiary

snobe casamang said...

Cute nice post.

Lowcarb team member said...

You can't keep squirrels away from bird feeders ... LOL

All the best Jan

Busy Bee Suz said...

So stinking cute!

Kay said...

Oh... I remember those little buggers all right. They were constantly at our bird feeder in Chicago.