I remember 2003 or such we had a real mossie-problem, you could not buy repellent anymore. We cut lemons and stuck cloves in and really the darn mosquitos died. Didn´t know about the health benefits, thank you!
I didn't know this either. Since you can't just eat a spoonful of cloves very well, I guess they needed to be added to other foods. Have a great rest of your weekend.
What is wonderful about clove oil is that not only does it take away tooth pain but it fights the infection, which also heals the pain. Excellent stuff clove. Very, very important ingredient. Goes great in cakes, bakes and hot drinks too.
Cloves are good for toothache being a good substitute for prescription drugs because it offers immediate comfort and encourages improved dental health. Of course it goes without saying it's always a good idea to see your dentist!
Didn't they use oil of cloves to on baby's gums when teething. Not sure on this info but it popped into my head when reading this. Great info, thanks Christine!
24 comments:
I remember 2003 or such we had a real mossie-problem, you could not buy repellent anymore. We cut lemons and stuck cloves in and really the darn mosquitos died. Didn´t know about the health benefits, thank you!
Cloves sound so good
Oh, I have been wondering what to do with all my cloves. Thanks so much. Happy Sunday.
I like a little cloves in my oatmeal with cinnamon. Great to know.
So glad to find this out. Thanks so much!
Eu também não, cravo tem um cheiro maravilhoso!
Bom domingo e boa semana!
Beijos nas bochechas! :)
I love cloves!
I didn't know this either. Since you can't just eat a spoonful of cloves very well, I guess they needed to be added to other foods. Have a great rest of your weekend.
Good to know, thanks!
I would chew on a clove when I was trying to quit smoking.
I luv the smell of cloves and the flavour of cloves cooked in food
Thanks for linking to SundaySmiles
Much♡love
Mom used cloves for an anti inflammatory. If we had a tooth ache we had a clove placed in our mouth.
Cloves are great
Memory time. I can recall my mother putting sticks of cloves all over a ham before baking it. I had forgotten all about that. Have a great Sunday!!
What is wonderful about clove oil is that not only does it take away tooth pain but it fights the infection, which also heals the pain. Excellent stuff clove. Very, very important ingredient. Goes great in cakes, bakes and hot drinks too.
Thank you for telling us!
I didn't know that about cloves.
Son muy buenos al igual que la canela. Te mando un beso.
I had no idea they had so many benefits.
Thanks for sharing this.
I really enjoyed learning something new.
Yes , I just watched information on TV yesterday about carnations!
Good to know. I take cinnamon, ginger and turmeric everyday and they have similar benefits too. Cinnamon is anti fungal too. :-D
Cloves are good for toothache being a good substitute for prescription drugs because it offers immediate comfort and encourages improved dental health. Of course it goes without saying it's always a good idea to see your dentist!
All the best Jan
Didn't they use oil of cloves to on baby's gums when teething. Not sure on this info but it popped into my head when reading this. Great info, thanks Christine!
And it tastes good too.
Post a Comment