My Life
For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date, the theme is 'Romantic Dinners'. Here is my ACEO (2 1/2" x 3 1/2").
I have some roasted mushrooms and peppers for the Dinner Date. I love the convenience of roasting vegetables.
Buon appetito!
Ohhh, the rose is cute. Your dish looks yummy, too.
That does look like a romantic dinner, and I always love seeing your roasted vegetables.
Oh yum, that looks delicious! Roasted vegetables are among our favorites, too.
Yummy, we love mushrooms too. Especially now in wintertime.
I love mushrooms!
Oh, what a fun way to have wine with your meal! Yummy too!
So bright..those peppers. Looks great!
So scrumptious!
Linda a arte, o aspecto está muito bom cogumelos é tudo de bom Christine bjs.
That does look like a romantic dinner. Nice drawings Christine.
Great combination! Love it.
Lovely dinner art. Luv mushrooms. I have not had it roasted thoughI have roasted garlics and also tomatoes, yum.Much♡love
Wonderful piece and yummy Dinner!Hugs Elke
Awesome art!
Looks delicious, Christine, and your art work is romantic, indeed!
In the Winter time I tend to roast a lot of vegetables for meals. It's good and it warms my apartment. lol
Beautiful art and lovvely food, roasted veggies are so delicious! Hugs!
Well done!
All the posts on Valentine Day reminds me how unprepared I am!
I think it would be a romantic dinner date to have roasted veggies. Just light a candle and use a cloth napkin...haha. Your drawing is delightful and romantic.
Linda pintura. Gracias por la receta. Te mando un beso.
You seem to draw a lot...that is great. I do better with paint then pencils
Lovely art and roasted vegetables are so often extra tasty :)All the best Jan
Nice 🎨
Tasty looking veggies.Lovely art, Christine.
Great art and love the mushrooms and peppers :-D
Beautiful painting.Enjoy your meal
Lovely picture
A lovely owl and yummy looking food.
Wrong one, the own was for your previous post of course and I like this one too, lol!
Nice drawing, Christine! I have to admit that mushrooms aren't my favorite.
Me too. I roasted muffins in the air fryer tonight. Delightful.
Oh yummmmm! I haven't made roasted veggies in such a LONG time. I'll have to mention this to Art.
Post a Comment
35 comments:
Buon appetito!
Ohhh, the rose is cute. Your dish looks yummy, too.
That does look like a romantic dinner, and I always love seeing your roasted vegetables.
Oh yum, that looks delicious! Roasted vegetables are among our favorites, too.
Yummy, we love mushrooms too. Especially now in wintertime.
I love mushrooms!
Oh, what a fun way to have wine with your meal! Yummy too!
So bright..those peppers. Looks great!
So scrumptious!
Linda a arte, o aspecto está muito bom cogumelos é tudo de bom Christine bjs.
That does look like a romantic dinner. Nice drawings Christine.
Great combination! Love it.
Lovely dinner art. Luv mushrooms. I have not had it roasted though
I have roasted garlics and also tomatoes, yum.
Much♡love
Lovely dinner art. Luv mushrooms. I have not had it roasted though
I have roasted garlics and also tomatoes, yum.
Much♡love
Wonderful piece and yummy Dinner!
Hugs Elke
Awesome art!
Looks delicious, Christine, and your art work is romantic, indeed!
In the Winter time I tend to roast a lot of vegetables for meals. It's good and it warms my apartment. lol
Beautiful art and lovvely food, roasted veggies are so delicious! Hugs!
Well done!
All the posts on Valentine Day reminds me how unprepared I am!
I think it would be a romantic dinner date to have roasted veggies. Just light a candle and use a cloth napkin...haha. Your drawing is delightful and romantic.
Linda pintura. Gracias por la receta. Te mando un beso.
You seem to draw a lot...that is great. I do better with paint then pencils
Lovely art and roasted vegetables are so often extra tasty :)
All the best Jan
Nice 🎨
Tasty looking veggies.
Lovely art, Christine.
Great art and love the mushrooms and peppers :-D
Beautiful painting.
Enjoy your meal
Lovely picture
A lovely owl and yummy looking food.
Wrong one, the own was for your previous post of course and I like this one too, lol!
Nice drawing, Christine! I have to admit that mushrooms aren't my favorite.
Me too. I roasted muffins in the air fryer tonight. Delightful.
Oh yummmmm! I haven't made roasted veggies in such a LONG time. I'll have to mention this to Art.
Post a Comment