Thursday, February 6, 2025

Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date - City Streets and roasted vegetables


 Welcome to Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date's 'City Streets' theme!  Here is my ACEO (2 1/2" x 3 1/2").

For the dinner date I did some roasted vegetables (cauliflower, red onions, red pepper).  I added some pickled jalapenos, garlic, olive oil, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper, paprika.  I baked them  in the oven at 400F for 30 mins.  



26 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

How beautiful!

roentare said...

The roaster vegetables look very hearty. Love your painting as usual

Lucimar da Silva Moreira said...

Christane seu jantar uma delícia adoro couve-flor deu água na boca bjs.

ellie said...

OH how great...I love roasted veggies! Sweet street scene. I think you'd make a wonderful picture book illustrator.

Ananka said...

Tasty veg and love the art, the little car is just so cute :-D

R's Rue said...

Looks delicious
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Lisabella Russo said...

What a lovely ACEO and the dinner looks yummy.

My name is Erika. said...

That looks like a happy street, and it's not snowing either. :) Yum to roasted veggies too.

Granny Annie said...

Love your art card! Would also like to sit down for the meal with you.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

The veggies look yummy, Christine. Wish our oven was working - it is supposed to be repaired on Friday. Blessings!

LoveT. said...

Both looks very good.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Great happy street painted ! delicious this oven-baked vegetable!!

CheerfulMonk said...

Cute picture, it makes me smile. And your veggies makes me wish I had an oven. 😊

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Beautiful art.

Carola Bartz said...

Your roasted veggies look delicious and the street scene is lovely.

Sandra Cox said...

OMG. Those veggies look wonderful.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

The veggies look terrific. I sometimes roast veggies and drizzle a little maple syrup on them.

Lowcarb team member said...

I like your art and I'm sure the roasted vegetables tasted good.

All the best Jan

Wanda said...

City sidewalks...nice drawing! You can't beat roasted veggies!

Jeanie said...

I love your painting. It's just charming! And your dinner looks great!

baili said...

Nice art work dear Christine 👌
Roasted vegetables look so delicious and healthy

Heidrun said...

It's the right food now for cold days. We love this too.

The Happy Whisk said...

Yum. My kinda meal.

Fundy Blue said...

I love roasted vegetables, and your recipe looks delicious, Christine. Nice drawing too. Happy weekend!

DeniseinVA said...

Another lovely piece of art and I love roasted veggies. Thanks for the recipe ingredients you use.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love your art and roasted veggies are always a favorite around here too!