Saturday, February 1, 2025

Pregnancy Cardio Workouts

Welcome to February! 

I have been doing these pregnancy cardio workouts on youtube by Jessica Pumple.  Daughter L introduced me to them and she has been doing them too during her pregnancy.  You don't have to be pregnant to do them and I feel they are doing me a lot of good, excellent cardio exercises utilizing a lot of arm movements to get your heart pumping.

This Tabata workout is a favourite of mine.  So is this Disney workout.

22 comments:

roentare said...

I am doing Taichi work out ancient method at the moment.

Iris Flavia said...

Wow, it looks so easy, despite the huge belly!

stylefrontier said...

this sounds amazing! hope your pregnancy goes well!

baili said...

I appreciate you shared this helpful information about your latest workout. Your daughter is very smart indeed heartfelt best wishes to you and daughter 👍

ellie said...

Thanks so much for sharing these. Its great that you found them. I hope you are both doing well! Happy February🌸❤️💖

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Awesome! All the best to a wonderful February❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

My name is Erika. said...

It always feels good to get moving. Have fun Christine.

Jenn Jilks said...

What a great idea!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I wish I'd known about this when I was pregnant ages ago!

Hena Tayeb said...

That's great. Thanks for sharing. Anything that gets us moving.

Granny Annie said...

I am doing my best to exercise this new year and primarily counting walking steps.

Ananka said...

That is good. We all need a bit for cardio :-D

DeniseinVA said...

That's a great idea, thank you for the links.

Yeliz'in Keşifleri said...

thanks for youur post

Lowcarb team member said...

Pleased you are enjoying them.
Happy February!

All the best Jan

Wanda said...

Good for YOU, Christine. I think that is wonderful and so healty for the body.

J.P. Alexander said...

Siempre hay que cuidarse. Te mando un beso.

Christine said...

Thanks Wanda

CheerfulMonk said...

Thank you for the links. I exercise every day, and it's great to have something new for variety.

Rajani Rehana said...

Great blog

The Happy Whisk said...

Wonderful! And also wonderful on the baby on the way. What will the baby call you? I know there's a lot of different names for mom of the mom.

Lucimar da Silva Moreira said...

Exercícios faz bem.para o corpo e saúde Christane bjs.