Saturday, February 8, 2025

Naan Bread Pizza


 I got the idea from my sister to use store bought naan bread to make a pizza.  550 F for 10 minutes in the oven made a very crispy, delicious pizza.  Husband M opted to have jalapeno slices on his.  I will try garlic naan next time which is what my sister uses.  Another sister prefers homemade crust as it has less additives.

21 comments:

Kay said...

Oh yummmm.... I think we should have pizza tomorrow too.

Angie's Recipes said...

They look good!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Yummy , great Idea!
hugs Elke

Iris Flavia said...

YUM. I plan for Papa Fuego for next week as my mozzarella was best before last week...

roughterrain crane said...

Looks delicious!

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh, I haven't had Naan in a long time. These look so great! Lately, I used whole wheat pita bread for mine. They are small, and a perfect size for me.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

I have to do that!

The Happy Whisk said...

Excellent. We use flatbread for pizza too. Same, homemade. Just we know what's in it. I love that. That said, I'll still get store-bought pizzas for Tim from time to time.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

We've done that before, too. Blessings, Christine!

stylefrontier said...

what a great idea and it looks good!

R's Rue said...

Delicious.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Ananka said...

Good idea :-D

LoveT. said...

looks really good, yummy

Mary Kirkland said...

That looks really good.

roentare said...

It is an abstract art. Love it

CheerfulMonk said...

I would love to try that!

My name is Erika. said...

These looks great and tasty too. :)

J.P. Alexander said...

Se ve muy rico. Ten un buen sábado. Te mando un beso.

Lowcarb team member said...

They look good!

All the best Jan

DeniseinVA said...

I love a good naan bread and have been thinking about making my own as it looks pretty easy. Great idea to make them into a pizza. All kinds of possibilities on the toppings.

Scribit Solution said...

Experience the power of Bulk whatsapp marketing services noida. Our expert services enable businesses to communicate effectively and enhance customer engagement.