My Life
Linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off and to Gillena's Art For Fun Friday.
Hi Jonathan - wonder what he would tell if he could...
Two faces in one
Great art of the turtle :-D
That's great!
Nice rendering. I put an ACEO in my post today.
Lovely face, he really is ancient! Hugs!
Oh, what a closeup! Very charming!
Great Friday Art! All the best to a cozy weekend!
Wonderful Friday post!
I could tell he was a turtle right away! Have a super day Christine.
...I've seen Jonathan too.
Nice one.Happy week endMuch♡love
Great portrait of Jonathan -- he's a star!
Amazing age for a turtle! Just love it.
I saw the two faces, too. Blessings, Christine!
great, you drew the old turtle wonderfully!!!Hugs Elke
Cool ART!
thanks for your post
Great turtle face sketch ~ hugs,Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,aka (A Creative Harbor)
I hope he's had a good life.
Cute.
Isn't it amazing the lifespan of a turtle. We say hugh ones years ago on the beaches of Hawaii on a trip we took. You've captures the "age" in your drawing. Love it.
You have made him look young and handsome. LOL Well done my friend. Thank you for sharing with FFO.
Lovely art Christine.Enjoy the remainder of Friday and have a good weekend.All the best Jan
Linda tortuga., Te mando un beso.
Wow! The world has changed a lot since he was born.
Love that face. so cute.
It is amazing and wonderful that they can live to such a grand age. Love your art Christine.
192 years old? OMG!
Jonathan! He doesn't look a day over 191!
Wonderful art dear Christine Two hundred years almost 😯
Post a Comment
31 comments:
Hi Jonathan - wonder what he would tell if he could...
Two faces in one
Great art of the turtle :-D
That's great!
Nice rendering. I put an ACEO in my post today.
Lovely face, he really is ancient! Hugs!
Oh, what a closeup! Very charming!
Great Friday Art! All the best to a cozy weekend!
Wonderful Friday post!
I could tell he was a turtle right away! Have a super day Christine.
...I've seen Jonathan too.
Nice one.
Happy week end
Much♡love
Great portrait of Jonathan -- he's a star!
Amazing age for a turtle! Just love it.
I saw the two faces, too. Blessings, Christine!
great, you drew the old turtle wonderfully!!!
Hugs Elke
Cool ART!
thanks for your post
Great turtle face sketch ~ hugs,
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
I hope he's had a good life.
Cute.
Isn't it amazing the lifespan of a turtle. We say hugh ones years ago on the beaches of Hawaii on a trip we took. You've captures the "age" in your drawing. Love it.
You have made him look young and handsome. LOL Well done my friend. Thank you for sharing with FFO.
Lovely art Christine.
Enjoy the remainder of Friday and have a good weekend.
All the best Jan
Linda tortuga., Te mando un beso.
Wow! The world has changed a lot since he was born.
Love that face. so cute.
It is amazing and wonderful that they can live to such a grand age. Love your art Christine.
192 years old? OMG!
Jonathan! He doesn't look a day over 191!
Wonderful art dear Christine
Two hundred years almost 😯
Post a Comment