My Life
Linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off and to Gillena's Art For Fun Friday.
Oh how beautiful - I love your penguin. We don't have any snow right now, but maybe some will come... I like winter. Hug Viola
Handsome fella.
That is such a cute little pengouin!
so cut!!!! Hugs Elke
Our penguin in Melbourne aquarian just got 100th birthday last week
That is amazing art!
Wonderful face indeed! Great to see!
Awesome! You always show case a lot of critters I rarely see.
Wonderful! Such a fun Friday post! All the best to a sweet weekend!
He is fabulous Christine, and perfect for all this winter weather too. I bet he'd love it more than I do. :)
So pretty. www.rsrue.blogspot.com
...I love penguins!
Looks skinny.
Cute 🐧
How cute.
Love your penguin. I love penguins almost as much as I love Pandas.
Adorable penguin art work ~ hugs,Wishing you good health, laughter, and love in your days,clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,aka (A Creative Harbor)
Very nice artThanks for linking to AFFFMuch♡love
Cute penguin :-D
Such a cute rendition, Christine.
Nice!
That's a great penguin.
I do like your penguin.
Cute!
This is fantastic. I love how your creates. Thank you for joining FFO.
Very nice Christine.All the best Jan
Penquins are so fun to watch and we love the Nature videos of Alaska and all the winter animals. Your drawing is very realistic.
I agree he's a handsome fella a winter wonder. Happy crafting Tracey x
Lindo pingüino. Te mando un beso.
Fun little drawing.
That's a very cute penguin!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment
32 comments:
Oh how beautiful - I love your penguin.
We don't have any snow right now, but maybe some will come... I like winter.
Hug Viola
Handsome fella.
That is such a cute little pengouin!
so cut!!!! Hugs Elke
Our penguin in Melbourne aquarian just got 100th birthday last week
That is amazing art!
Wonderful face indeed! Great to see!
Awesome! You always show case a lot of critters I rarely see.
Wonderful! Such a fun Friday post! All the best to a sweet weekend!
He is fabulous Christine, and perfect for all this winter weather too. I bet he'd love it more than I do. :)
So pretty.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
...I love penguins!
Looks skinny.
Cute 🐧
How cute.
Love your penguin. I love penguins almost as much as I love Pandas.
Adorable penguin art work ~ hugs,
Wishing you good health, laughter, and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Very nice art
Thanks for linking to AFFF
Much♡love
Cute penguin :-D
Such a cute rendition, Christine.
Nice!
That's a great penguin.
I do like your penguin.
Cute!
This is fantastic. I love how your creates. Thank you for joining FFO.
Very nice Christine.
All the best Jan
Penquins are so fun to watch and we love the Nature videos of Alaska and all the winter animals. Your drawing is very realistic.
I agree he's a handsome fella a winter wonder.
Happy crafting Tracey x
Lindo pingüino. Te mando un beso.
Fun little drawing.
That's a very cute penguin!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment