Monday, February 10, 2025

Freebie - Brisk Ice Tea


 I got a coupon for 12 cans of Brisk Ice Tea in the mail from a sampling company.  This was a great freebie.  It seems Nestle is no longer making their ice tea, so fortunately Brisk tastes great.

We also tried this Coca Cola iced tea called Fuse.  It also tastes good, so it is another alternative.



25 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

I think coupons like this don´t exist here. Cool!

roentare said...

Ice tea is good. I used to drink that a lot

Angie's Recipes said...

Very generous of them!

Ananka said...

Not a fan of ice tea but my partner likes the peach ice tea. :-D

Ivy's Closet said...

Good to know! Awesome to have that coupon. So great to have a good selection of tea alternatives, since I rarely drink soda pop.

Lucimar da Silva Moreira said...

Christane um maravilhoso brinde deu vontade de tomar o chá, desejo uma ótima semana pra você bjs.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Hi! Looks interesting. My son is the only one in our family who drinks iced tea. I've never seen anything like that before.

R's Rue said...

I love a good freebie. Happy Monday.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Always good to get something on sale/free. Blessings, Christine!

Mary Kirkland said...

I love Brisk tea. Great freebie!

Rostrose said...

Dear Christine, I hope you have a collection system for cans in your region - because rainforests are being destroyed for aluminum cans. So never throw them in the normal garbage! By the way, Nestle is a really bad rainforest-destroying company... (generally exploits the land and people...)
All the best, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2025/02/mit-den-rostrosen-durch-die-kalte.html

gigi-hawaii said...

I drink iced tea daily so I always order it. But I have never seen those teas you showed at Target.

CheerfulMonk said...

Freebies are always fun, and great marketing.

Teresa Isabel SIlva said...

Seams really great!

Bjxxx,
Pinterest | Instagram | Linkedin

🌺JoAnna I. - K.🌺 said...

Hi! I don't know this iced tea.
Regards, have a nice week!

Lowcarb team member said...

Nice to get a freebie to try.

All the best Jan

Wanda said...

My favorite ice tea is Arizona green tea with gensing and honey. But the Brisk sounds good too.

J.P. Alexander said...

Genial refresco. Te mando un beso.

My name is Erika. said...

That's a great freebie!

DeniseinVA said...

That's so nice! Glad you enjoyed it, and the other one. It's always nice to have a change.

DVArtist said...

Very nice freebee.

Christine said...

Rostrose we do recycle cans here, I did not realize Nestle was not a good company.

The Happy Whisk said...

Neato on the freebies! Have you tried that stevia pop? I don't know the name of it. Comes in different ones. Root beer, regular pop, I forget the others.

Anonymous said...

Ivy thanks for letting me know about these I just saw Zevia soda at Costco haven't tried them - Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love getting free stuff. After brewing our own for so many years, not sure if I can do a can of tea, but yeah for you enjoying it!