My Life
The Ikea one is fun!
Visiting grandma and going home...just hilarious.
Beautiful all Haha last one reminds me perspective of our government for public
Oh so fun! I liked the one about the lettuce! I can so relate!
These gave me a great smile on hump day!
These are great and thanks for the smile. I especially like the squirrel. That is me right now. :)
Cool memes!
Haha love the grandma and Ikea ones! Brilliant :-D
I really like the teacher meme.
The first meme is how I start every day, Christine, and the IKEA one is priceless! Blessings!
I like the teacher meme!
Great and fun Memes!!!
These are so good Christine.Happy midweek.All the best Jan
HAHA. These are funny, especially the skinny/fat chicken. Is that what Grandmas are supposed to do? Asking for a friend.....
Good ones, esp the last one!
hahah.. that Ikea one. Also yes to the first one.. just thankful to wake up every morning.
I especially like the first one and the squirrel. 😊❤️
Thanks for the smiles :)
Love these. X
Post a Comment
19 comments:
The Ikea one is fun!
Visiting grandma and going home...just hilarious.
Beautiful all
Haha last one reminds me perspective of our government for public
Oh so fun! I liked the one about the lettuce! I can so relate!
These gave me a great smile on hump day!
These are great and thanks for the smile. I especially like the squirrel. That is me right now. :)
Cool memes!
Haha love the grandma and Ikea ones! Brilliant :-D
I really like the teacher meme.
The first meme is how I start every day, Christine, and the IKEA one is priceless! Blessings!
I like the teacher meme!
Great and fun Memes!!!
These are so good Christine.
Happy midweek.
All the best Jan
HAHA. These are funny, especially the skinny/fat chicken. Is that what Grandmas are supposed to do? Asking for a friend.....
Good ones, esp the last one!
hahah.. that Ikea one. Also yes to the first one.. just thankful to wake up every morning.
I especially like the first one and the squirrel. 😊❤️
Thanks for the smiles :)
Love these. X
Post a Comment