Wednesday, January 29, 2025

Wednesday Memes and Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year if you celebrate!

 


 





26 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

:-)) Thanks for the laugh and happy new year!

Iris Flavia said...

Good and also wise ones.
Really, how come they still have that symbol for saving?
A couple of years ago I saw disks on sale...

Sintra blogue said...

thanks!

Charlotte (MotherOwl) said...

3D printed save icon indeed. I still have a few of these hanging around and a gadget able of reading them.

roentare said...

Sloppy disc is truly a memory

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh, I love these! I have several of those starter packs in the first one, I'm afraid. Thanks for leaving us with this beautiful quote🍭🍬🍫💕 all the best to a great Chinese New Year!

R's Rue said...

lol.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

gigi-hawaii said...

I can relate to the one about the drawer. Haha

Red said...

I like the fourth one. The world would be much better off with kindness.

Lisabella Russo said...

Happy New Year! Thanks for the funnies!

Pam said...

I can relate to the drawer not opening and the pencil and eraser! I think the one thing that really made me realize I was getting old......when you have to pick the yr you are born, and I had to start scrolling for it.

Mary Kirkland said...

That first one is so true. I now keep those big utensils in a large round container on the counter. lol

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Cool memes.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Being kind is always the right choice to make. Blessings, Christine!

The Happy Whisk said...

Happy New Year. PS: Love me some Snoopy!

Sandra Cox said...

The first one's hilarious and so true:)

Kathy G said...

Thank you :-)

Lowcarb team member said...

Happy Chinese New Year to all who celebrate.
I enjoyed these Wednesday memes, thanks Christine.

All the best Jan

J.P. Alexander said...

Lindos memes amo a snopy. Te mando un beso.

DVArtist said...

I am cracking up over that first one.

My name is Erika. said...

Floppy discs. I don't miss having to deal with those. And the last Snoopy meme is the best! Hope it was a lovely day.

Ananka said...

Great ones Christine and all the best for Chinese New Year yesterday :-D

DeniseinVA said...

I still have one of those starter packs :)

Tanza Erlambang said...

make me smile....
thank you

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm not sure how I missed CNY, but if I hadn't visited, I would not have known. That starter pack is truer than you know. LOVE all of these, Christine.

Sandi said...

Love them all.