Thursday, February 24, 2022

Rain's Thursday Art Date - Despair

Welcome to Rain's Thursday Art Date's 'Despair' theme. Here is my ACEO (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") reflecting this emotion.

 I am hosting the art date for Rain this week and she will be back in March!

Upcoming Art Dates For Rain's Thursday Art Date: click on the links below for a description of the theme and inspiring images!

Mythical March
March 3rd: 🐉 Dragons🐉
March 10th: ✨ Fairies✨
March 17th: 😇 Angels😇
March 24th: ✨ Unicorns✨
March 31st: 🐙 Mermaids and Water Creatures 🐙

This art date is all about creating. You can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, baking, poetry...whatever you like! 🎨

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget expires Friday at midnight (EST).

20 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Happy Thursday Christine

much love...

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful piece! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

NatureFootstep said...

yes Christine, that´s what it loosk like!

Angie's Recipes said...

I can even feel the deep sadness from here!

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh, I think you nailed it. Great work!

Busy Bee Suz said...

You've captured despair perfectly in your painting.

Martha said...

You definitely nailed it! So nice of you to host for Rain during this difficult time for her.

Tanza Erlambang said...

painting has a deep meaning

DeniseinVA said...

Spot on, I feel the despair in this artwork.

Sandra Cox said...

Excellent rendition of despair.

New Release Books said...

You've captured the essence in the painting.

sandy said...

you did so well on this - ..i feel it...
i would join in...but the minute i say i will...i've cursed it.

Christine said...

I know you are not a weekly co-op person Sandy, haha.

J.P. Alexander said...

Buena pintura captas muy bien la imagen. Te mando un beso.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Nicely done.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Rajani Rehana said...

Mind blowing post

Tom said...

...Christine, you captured despair well on a week filled with despair. Take care and stay well.

Lowcarb team member said...

You've certainly captured 'despair' well here.

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

You did a great job capturing this!

CAAC said...

Christine,

Nicely done. I didn't do a sketch last week but plan to participate this week. Hopefully, I can get back to TAD more regularly again. We'll see. Thanks for filling in for our lovely friend, Rain. Have a blessed day!