My Life
Linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off and to Gillena's Art For Fun Friday.
That is a funny painting of that flying fish!
I like this.
Tripod fish is really slender
What a weird creature (I looked it up cause I didn´t know it). Mother Nature has ideas for everything!
...it's easy to see how it got its name!
Nice Christine! Tripod fish are really crazy looking for fish, aren't they?
How interesting. I had never heard of a tripod fish. Fascinating that they walk rather than swim.
Cool! I don't think I've heard of these fish before. Happy FFO!
Cool!
A very interesting fish!
First time hearing about tripod fishHappy Friday, ChristineMuch love
😊👍
What a wonderful energy this piece has!
Great flying fish.
Not sure I've seen that kind of fish.
Nice 🎨
I had no idea! Fun name. -Soma
This is amazing. I love your art. Thank you for sharing with FFO. Have a nice weekend.
Well, you taught me something new Christine. I have never heard of tripod fish before so I looked them up. Aren’t they interesting looking fish? You have captured them very well in your art. Thanks for teaching me something new.
Linda pintura. Te deseo un buen fin de semana. Te mando un beso.
I had never heard of tripod fish and had to google them. You captured them well.
I had never heard of a tripod fish either.All the best Jan
Intriguing fish creation ~ Hugs ^_^
I haven't played on anything 2.5 by 3.5 inches.
Unique, but well done. Happy belated AFFF and FFO.
I've never even heard of this fish, Christine. Great drawing!
I'm unsure I have ever heard of a Tripod fish.. how interesting. Hope you are on the mend Christine. Hugs Tracey x
Tracey I have a Dr Checkup soon for my eye, I am feeling good thanks.
So creative! Hope you have a wonderful weekend 💕
Great to see your art. All the best to your health and happiness.
JE TE REMERCIE POUR TOUT TES PASSAGE SUR MON BLOG
That is a funny painting of that flying fish!
ReplyDeleteI like this.
ReplyDeleteTripod fish is really slender
ReplyDeleteWhat a weird creature (I looked it up cause I didn´t know it). Mother Nature has ideas for everything!
ReplyDelete...it's easy to see how it got its name!
ReplyDeleteNice Christine! Tripod fish are really crazy looking for fish, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteHow interesting. I had never heard of a tripod fish. Fascinating that they walk rather than swim.
ReplyDeleteCool! I don't think I've heard of these fish before. Happy FFO!
ReplyDeleteCool!
ReplyDeleteA very interesting fish!
ReplyDeleteFirst time hearing about tripod fish
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday, Christine
Much love
😊👍
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful energy this piece has!
ReplyDeleteGreat flying fish.
ReplyDeleteNot sure I've seen that kind of fish.
ReplyDeleteNice 🎨
ReplyDeleteI had no idea! Fun name.
ReplyDelete-Soma
This is amazing. I love your art. Thank you for sharing with FFO. Have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteWell, you taught me something new Christine. I have never heard of tripod fish before so I looked them up. Aren’t they interesting looking fish? You have captured them very well in your art. Thanks for teaching me something new.
ReplyDeleteLinda pintura. Te deseo un buen fin de semana. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteI had never heard of tripod fish and had to google them. You captured them well.
ReplyDeleteI had never heard of a tripod fish either.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Intriguing fish creation ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteI haven't played on anything 2.5 by 3.5 inches.
ReplyDeleteUnique, but well done. Happy belated AFFF and FFO.
ReplyDeleteI've never even heard of this fish, Christine. Great drawing!
ReplyDeleteI'm unsure I have ever heard of a Tripod fish.. how interesting. Hope you are on the mend Christine. Hugs Tracey x
ReplyDeleteTracey I have a Dr Checkup soon for my eye, I am feeling good thanks.
DeleteSo creative! Hope you have a wonderful weekend 💕
ReplyDeleteGreat to see your art. All the best to your health and happiness.
ReplyDeleteJE TE REMERCIE POUR TOUT TES PASSAGE SUR MON BLOG
ReplyDelete