My Life
Enjoy your Boxing Day.
That's such a cute painting of the cat looking ahead!!!!Thank you, and have a wonderful Christmas too, hugs, Elke
Good morning sweet painting
Very cute, awww.
Cats love doing that :-))
Nice artSeasons Greetings🎄much love
...hiding, or half hiding? Christine, be warm, well and merry.
"Peek-a-Boo!" I love this, Christine.
That is so adorable. I love the kitty.
Very beautiful!I wish you happy hollidays!Bjxxx,Pinterest | Instagram | Blog
I love how he is just peeking around the wall. Nicely done. Hope it was a lovely holiday.
so adorable ~ precious creation ~ hugs,https://anartistreflects.com
Olá Christine uma linda e fofa arte, passando pra desejar uma feliz sexta-feira bjs.
Here kitty kitty. This is so cute and well done. Thank you for joining FFO. I hope you had a nice Christmas.
That’s cute. 😊❤️
So cute.
That's very cute.
Lovely art!
That is darling:)
A shy darling cat
Aww so sweet.All the best Jan
Linda pintura. Te mando un beso.
Heart-warming painting
That's such a sweet piece, Happy FFO and blessings!
I've seen Lizzie in this pose a million times!
A very cute pose for sure :)
that's cute!
What a cutie!!
That's such a cute painting of the cat looking ahead!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, and have a wonderful Christmas too, hugs, Elke
Good morning sweet painting
ReplyDeleteVery cute, awww.
ReplyDeleteCats love doing that :-))
ReplyDeleteNice art
ReplyDeleteSeasons Greetings
🎄much love
...hiding, or half hiding? Christine, be warm, well and merry.
ReplyDelete"Peek-a-Boo!" I love this, Christine.
ReplyDeleteThat is so adorable. I love the kitty.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI wish you happy hollidays!
Bjxxx,
Pinterest | Instagram | Blog
I love how he is just peeking around the wall. Nicely done. Hope it was a lovely holiday.
ReplyDeleteso adorable ~ precious creation ~ hugs,
ReplyDeletehttps://anartistreflects.com
Olá Christine uma linda e fofa arte, passando pra desejar uma feliz sexta-feira bjs.
ReplyDeleteHere kitty kitty. This is so cute and well done. Thank you for joining FFO. I hope you had a nice Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThat’s cute. 😊❤️
ReplyDeleteSo cute.
ReplyDeleteThat's very cute.
ReplyDeleteLovely art!
ReplyDeleteThat is darling:)
ReplyDeleteA shy darling cat
ReplyDeleteAww so sweet.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Linda pintura. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteHeart-warming painting
ReplyDeleteThat's such a sweet piece, Happy FFO and blessings!
ReplyDeleteI've seen Lizzie in this pose a million times!
ReplyDeleteA very cute pose for sure :)
ReplyDeletethat's cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!
ReplyDelete