Thursday, June 12, 2025

Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date 'Graduate' theme and 3 ingredient brownie

Welcome to Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! Rain is on an indefinite break but I am continuing with her fun themes for now. This week is it 'Graduate'. Here is my ACEO (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") in acrylic on cardstock.


 For the Dinner Date, I found a 3 ingredient brownie recipe that turned out to be very delicious.

2 very ripe bananas (I used thawed frozen bananas)

2 eggs

3/4 c cocoa powder

1 tsp baking powder

pinch of salt

1/4 c diet syrup (I added this as I felt it needed more sweetness)

Mash bananas, add eggs, diet syrup, then add cocoa powder, baking powder, salt.  

bake 350F 40-45 min in a small pan lined with parchment paper.


I used Steeves Maples sugar free Syrup from this site.

26 comments:

  1. Great drawing. It´s interesting how different we graduate! No hats here, you get your certificate in a map. Some party (I don´t like that and skipped it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That delicious cake would be something for my sweetheart!
    The picture is beautifully drawn.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The graduation hat reminds me of my own ceremony years ago

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so exciting to graduate - it's the end of the beginning, and the beginning of something new.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done. Thanks for the info about Rain. I am so behind these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The painting is cute, and the brownies look delicious and easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its that time of year! Awesome brownie recipe! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sua arte ficou incrível o chapéu lembrou a formatura da minha irmã, essa receita é muito fácil vou tentar fazer, bjs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those brownies sound yummy, and quick and easy too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That brownie cake sounds really great to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an appropriate drawing for this time of year, Christine. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That little ACEO is full of charm—so fitting for the theme! And those brownies sound like the perfect no-fuss treat. I might have to give them a try next time I’ve got overripe bananas hanging around.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brownies taste so good. The recipe with bananas is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm going to have to try those brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lindo dibujo y gracias por la receta. te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done, both the painting and the brownies:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. pretty painting and yummy brownies....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your drawings are inspiring me to draw/doodle some of yours. I have no talent but the small size makes it easy to play.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute drawing :-D The brownies look good. What syrup did you use? The link isn't working.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ananka I added some links for you. I used Steeves Maples sugar free syrup.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute drawing. I could just eat a piece of that cake right now.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just had a granddaughter graduate high school. Nice drawing and those brownies look good.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love how you interpreted graduate. I want a brownie now.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the art and could just go for one of those brownies.

    ReplyDelete