My Life
Linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off and to Gillena's Art For Fun Friday.
You painted the bird fabulously, created a little work of art!hugs Elke
You drew one before with many fishes in the beak
I love puffins and was surprised to discover recently how small they are.
Very cute, well painted!
Good morning-Love your puffin
That's so lovely!
...I love Puffins and I hope to see them some day.
Your puffin is amazing Christine. Nice job!
So colorful! Love the details 💛
Wonderful Friday Art! Such a fun piece!
nice! I like it.
Cute Puffin :-D
Cute Puffin. Thanks for dropping by my blog Christine. The linky is up now, Sorry i posted so late todaymuch🧡love
Good memory Roentare! Found it on my bloghttps://cmlk79.blogspot.com/2022/04/friday-art-puffin.html?m=1 it was one of the few I sold
I love puffins and yours is terrific!
Your Puffin is great 😃👍🏼
It's very cute!!
Lovely puffin sketch ~ bravo! hugs Wishing you good health, laughter and love,A ShutterBug Explores ~ clm,aka (A Creative Harbor)
Christine, your puffin is wonderful. You did such fabulous work on the details and coloring. Super charming!
Fantastic painting, Christine!
This is fabulous! I have always wanted to see Puffins in the wild. Thank you for joining FFO and have a great weekend.
Wow, cool!
Lovely painting, my daughter's favourite bird.
So pretty.
Cute puffin! I tried doodling it and it looks more like a cute sea monster, but at least i was inspired. :)
The puffin came out great.
That puffin is really cute!
Uy que lindo . Te mando un beso.
art is so relaxing.
My favorite bird 🎨
Very cute - love it.
LOVE your puffin.
That’s such a delightful painting of your puffin. I love puffins!
There's something so cute about puffins.All the best Jan
Post a Comment
34 comments:
You painted the bird fabulously, created a little work of art!
hugs Elke
You drew one before with many fishes in the beak
I love puffins and was surprised to discover recently how small they are.
Very cute, well painted!
Good morning-Love your puffin
That's so lovely!
...I love Puffins and I hope to see them some day.
Your puffin is amazing Christine. Nice job!
So colorful! Love the details 💛
Wonderful Friday Art! Such a fun piece!
nice! I like it.
Cute Puffin :-D
Cute Puffin. Thanks for dropping by my blog Christine. The linky is up now, Sorry i posted so late today
much🧡love
Good memory Roentare! Found it on my blog
https://cmlk79.blogspot.com/2022/04/friday-art-puffin.html?m=1 it was one of the few I sold
I love puffins and yours is terrific!
Your Puffin is great 😃👍🏼
It's very cute!!
Lovely puffin sketch ~ bravo! hugs
Wishing you good health, laughter and love,
A ShutterBug Explores ~ clm,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Christine, your puffin is wonderful. You did such fabulous work on the details and coloring. Super charming!
Fantastic painting, Christine!
This is fabulous! I have always wanted to see Puffins in the wild. Thank you for joining FFO and have a great weekend.
Wow, cool!
Lovely painting, my daughter's favourite bird.
So pretty.
Cute puffin! I tried doodling it and it looks more like a cute sea monster, but at least i was inspired. :)
The puffin came out great.
That puffin is really cute!
Uy que lindo . Te mando un beso.
art is so relaxing.
My favorite bird 🎨
Very cute - love it.
LOVE your puffin.
That’s such a delightful painting of your puffin. I love puffins!
There's something so cute about puffins.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment