Thursday, August 8, 2024

Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date - Puzzle and Salmon Salad

 Welcome to Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date's 'Puzzle' theme!  This is my puzzle piece an ACEO (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") in watercolour pencil.



For the Dinner Date, I made a refreshing salmon salad for you today.  I had some roasted salmon and mixed a piece of it into my tossed garden salad.  Simply add your favourite dressing!



29 comments:

  1. Love your puzzle-piece! Getting too cold here for salad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Summer salad! Cool Piece of the Puzzle too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what the rest of the puzzle is-grin. That salad looks delicious! Happy Thursday Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice art and healthy salad :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv your puzzle piece. The food looks YUMMY

    mine is
    HERE
    much♡love

    ReplyDelete
  6. That one missing piece of the puzzle . . . Gotta love that, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your puzzle piece art is charming and beautifully done! The salmon salad looks delicious and refreshing—perfect for a light meal. Thanks for sharing these creative and tasty ideas!

    I just posted a new blog post at www.melodyjacob.com, I invite you to read and let me know what you think about it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It took me a moment to get this. I thought the puzzle was part of the salad!. But it's better the way it is. I think I need to sleep! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Idea with the puzzle piece

    ReplyDelete
  10. That salad looks delicious
    Julia x
    https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked your puzzle piece and your recipe looked delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now I know where my missing puzzle piece went (grin). LOVE the looks of that salad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. THe puzzle piece is so cute! Well done! #Artdate

    ReplyDelete
  14. Genial pintura. Gracias por la receta. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good job with the puzzle piece and that salmon salad looks SO good!!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love salmon salad!
    ——Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love salmon and I love salad, so I know that is a wonderful treat. What is your favorite dressing? I have several. Raspberry vinaigrette and poppy seed are at the top of my list. I found this prompt hard to satisfy, but you did it in the best way.

    Andrea @ From the Solo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'll often make salmon salad with leftovers from dinner. So good! Thanks for coming by, too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Andrea I use the same dressings!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how dimensional your puzzle piece looks. Salad looks yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ...puzzling and delicious.

    ReplyDelete