We went for a lovely summer walk a few weeks ago in daughter L's neighbourhood. We tried a new restaurant there.
Showing my fish and chip dinner. We often order nacho appetizers. I had a white wine sangria. I should start getting just soda water, much less sugar for me. My sugar test numbers tend to be borderline these days. The food was ok, not special although I did enjoy my fish and chips. The waitress was very friendly.

Looks like pub food
ReplyDeleteI disagree about the soda water. Enjoy life! As long as it´s once in a while this should be OK...
ReplyDeleteThanks Iris!
DeleteThe fish and chips look tasty! 😋
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed the meal and had a friendly waitress.
Soda water sounds like a smart choice for reducing sugar.
good morning, always fun to try out a new restaurant
ReplyDeleteYou had my attention with those onion rings. :) Have a great Saturday!
ReplyDeleteThe food was good...that doesn't sound very enthusiastic :-))
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun time! Onion rings! Which always makes a difference for me to have instead of fries.
ReplyDeleteFish and chips, yes! Hugs
ReplyDeleteI used to enjoy Sangria and made it for my parties. But, I shun alcohol now, as it doesn't do me any good.
ReplyDeleteCool. Fish and Chips is so popular over here. I have tried the vegan version. Which is basically Tofu wrapped in seaweed. Tofish it is called. I love tofu :-D
ReplyDeleteI do love fish and chips!
ReplyDeleteI'm a great lover of soda water and highly recommend it, as it's good for a lot of health issues.
ReplyDeleteThe fish and chips look good.
ReplyDeleteParece un buen restaurante. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteSorry the food wasn't better, but glad you had a good waitress.
ReplyDelete😊❤️
ReplyDeleteI like how you keep check on your health matter
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed the tasty food on new restaurant
I love fish and chips and how nice to get to a new restaurant. Sorry about the sugar test being on the higher side. Having the same issues myself.
ReplyDeleteI love that you could walk to the restaurant. My husband would love those fish and chips!
ReplyDelete