Friday, August 11, 2023

Friday Art -Supermoon over Athens


 Welcome to Friday Art.  It was around July 4 2023 when the supermoon rose over Athens according to the news.  Here is my inspired ACEO (2 1/2" x 3 1/2").  I put a face in the moon and am linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off and to Gillena's Art For Fun Friday

29 comments:

  1. so artsy supermoon painting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great inspiration! Hope you have a Wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet art! Happy Friday! Thanks for being here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome art! All the best to your creativity! Definitely a supermoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that supermoon is smiling. Oh to be in Athens, well maybe not now with the record heat though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your moon looks happy to be shining.
    Thanks for dropping by AFFF today.

    Much💖love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your smiling moon! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun moon creation ~ love the smile ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is very clever. A nice peice for FFO. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the moon smile;)
    Have a grand weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's one very happy moon, Christine. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you added a face to the moon, it's so whimsical and it makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always knew there was a Man in the Moon. Now you have just proven it!!
    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the face on your moon :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Genial pintura me gusto mucho. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it! Your moon has personality :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. well, there is a face in the moon. If one looks for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the little moon. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That looks like a cheerful Super Moon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this artwork
    Julia x
    https://www.thevelvetrunway.com

    ReplyDelete