My Life
Do you recognize Heath Ledger?
Linking to Nicole's Friday Face Off and to Gillena's Art for Fun Fridays.
An excellent piece!
Such a haunting piece. Very intriguing! Great work!
So cool! Love this art piece!
Very nice! Happy Black Friday🖤
Very nice. I recognize Heath Ledger. Too bad he died so young as he was a great actor.
Excellent likeness of Heath Ledger.
Very well done. He is recognizable.
Yes. Oh, I was in Perth / Melville and saw a stone they put up for him. Sad he left so early....
Great likeness ~ XoWishing you good health, laughter and love in your days ~ A ShutterBug Explores,aka (A Creative Harbor)
P.S! The Joker with Heath Ledger will be on TV here tonight, I just saw in the ad!Sadly in German but I think I´ll give it a go.
Ficou bem parecido. Eu gosto de artes assim.Beijos.http://www.parafraseandocomvanessa.com.br/
Sorry, Christine. I have never seen any of the Batman movies, but looks like a Joker to me!
Ohh Christine, I recognized this instantly. Well done my friend. Thank you for sharing with FFO.
Well done Christine. Thanks for linking to Art For Fun FridayMuch💛love
It feels sad looking at the painting
Pretty good...
Well done.Coffee is on and stay safe
Te quedo muy bien te mando un beso. Buen fin de semana.
Very cool
I knew who it was right away, great job!
Yes totally, good piece :-D I loved that movie and the other 2 Christian Bale films. I thought Heath Ledger made that film, his performance was simply amazing. Shame he died so young :-(
This is great, well done.Enjoy your weekend.All the best Jan
Very well done!
I have watched the movie so I felt adoration for your art instantly. Saw the title later :)Good job
I think it is hard not to know The Joker. :)
He looks frightening!
An excellent piece!
ReplyDeleteSuch a haunting piece. Very intriguing! Great work!
ReplyDeleteSo cool! Love this art piece!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Happy Black Friday🖤
ReplyDeleteVery nice. I recognize Heath Ledger. Too bad he died so young as he was a great actor.
ReplyDeleteExcellent likeness of Heath Ledger.
ReplyDeleteVery well done. He is recognizable.
ReplyDeleteYes. Oh, I was in Perth / Melville and saw a stone they put up for him. Sad he left so early....
ReplyDeleteGreat likeness ~ Xo
ReplyDeleteWishing you good health, laughter and love in your days ~
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
P.S! The Joker with Heath Ledger will be on TV here tonight, I just saw in the ad!
ReplyDeleteSadly in German but I think I´ll give it a go.
Ficou bem parecido. Eu gosto de artes assim.
ReplyDeleteBeijos.
http://www.parafraseandocomvanessa.com.br/
Sorry, Christine. I have never seen any of the Batman movies, but looks like a Joker to me!
ReplyDeleteOhh Christine, I recognized this instantly. Well done my friend. Thank you for sharing with FFO.
ReplyDeleteWell done Christine. Thanks for linking to Art For Fun Friday
ReplyDeleteMuch💛love
It feels sad looking at the painting
ReplyDeletePretty good...
ReplyDeleteWell done.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on and stay safe
Te quedo muy bien te mando un beso. Buen fin de semana.
ReplyDeleteVery cool
ReplyDeleteI knew who it was right away, great job!
ReplyDeleteYes totally, good piece :-D I loved that movie and the other 2 Christian Bale films. I thought Heath Ledger made that film, his performance was simply amazing. Shame he died so young :-(
ReplyDeleteThis is great, well done.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend.
All the best Jan
Very well done!
ReplyDeleteI have watched the movie so I felt adoration for your art instantly. Saw the title later :)Good job
ReplyDeleteI think it is hard not to know The Joker. :)
ReplyDeleteHe looks frightening!
ReplyDelete