Lovely painting! I like how the moon appears to peep around the snowy evergreen. Now, that's a picture I'd like to get with my camera but since that's probably not going to happen then I could try to illustrate a similar design using Procreate. Thanks for inspiring me. :) I hope you have a blessed and wonderful new year, my friend! {{HUGS}}
So you managed to paint "cold" which is not easy to do. Your painting is lovely and simple, letting the moon be the the star... hmmm, I think you get what I am trying to say here. Have a wonderful New Years Eve while we kick out this awful 2020 and bring in what I hope will be a new start for all of us. Stay well, Christine :)and Happy New Year.
OMGosh, Christine. You have created a genuine beauty. I love it. It reminds me of the first photos I took using my new camera, too.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely New Year's Eve and a healthy, safe, joyous, new year.
Looks great :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year :)
Very fine photo π Happy New Year π
ReplyDeleteBeautiful piece, have a Happy and healthy new year, hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteA very nice painted full moon picture!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish you a happy new year 2021, take care and stay healthy; hugs Elke
Oh wow, it's soooo pretty! ππππππ
ReplyDeleteBtw... HNY! π
This is stunning.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year.
Lovely! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteWonderful art piece!
ReplyDeleteChristine,
ReplyDeleteLovely painting! I like how the moon appears to peep around the snowy evergreen. Now, that's a picture I'd like to get with my camera but since that's probably not going to happen then I could try to illustrate a similar design using Procreate. Thanks for inspiring me. :) I hope you have a blessed and wonderful new year, my friend! {{HUGS}}
It's beautiful! Have a safe and happy New Year's Eve too!
ReplyDeleteLooks stunning ❤
ReplyDeleteVery creative ~ even looks cold ~
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to You,
A ShutterBug Explores
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Happy New Year to you, Christine.
ReplyDeleteNice.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year.
How gorgeous! Wishing you a year filled with good things.
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely - happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThe full moon is good-looking!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Gave me a chill...lovely!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and your loved ones ππΈπΊ☕
Ohhh nice painting. I am so glad they enjoyed the movie. Like I wrote, it is a love story. Happy New year my friend.
ReplyDeleteVery nice painting ...
ReplyDeleteWishing you and yours a happy and healthy 2021.
All the best Jan
Hermosa luna y te deseo un feliz aΓ±o para ti y tu familia
ReplyDeleteSo you managed to paint "cold" which is not easy to do. Your painting is lovely and simple, letting the moon be the the star... hmmm, I think you get what I am trying to say here. Have a wonderful New Years Eve while we kick out this awful 2020 and bring in what I hope will be a new start for all of us. Stay well, Christine :)and Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteAndrea @ From the Sol
STOP mooning us! haha...great job.
ReplyDeleteHope to be doing more art in 2021.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on and stay safe
nice take on the Moon theme.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Christine!
Nice piece Christine! I love the colour of the moon! :)
ReplyDeleteSo lovely!
ReplyDelete...Christine, thanks for visiting my blog. I hope that you have a heakthy and bright new year!
ReplyDeleteOh that's beautiful! I love it so much!
ReplyDeleteGreat art work :-D
ReplyDelete